Closed the distance in time AND GLAD :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closed the distance in time AND GLAD :D

I was a young girl, playing games on the internet playing all sorts action, RPG, MMORPGs you name it and I was having fun after a year or so playing on a game, Someone catched my eye, There he was. I dont know why but I was in a random game room on s4 league and I noticed something strange, It was no one I known but I knew I felt something but I knew that I didn't seem that impressive but when playing I was talking he was talking and well we become just friends, I will follow him sometimes just to watch him play or kill me haha... In a game sense of course. Then we started to be more friends other then a random, Soon we started talking on whisper in the game and then msn and we just started to get to know each other more and more and I was really starting to get happy, I did suffer with depressing and harming myself but I never really told anyone since people will just stop me and not understand or just say that i am stupid but hey.... not everyone understands my pain, I was wrong.... the guy I just met did understand even thou he didn't like the fact that I did.... He also didn't like the fact I didn't really eat due to bullying and just hating myself but he understood....soon I found that we shared some connection...and no not just random it felt that he was the only one who understands me and no one really has... and here he was... so I started to text him all the time and no not normal msn... o:..

He then hinted that he was in love with me... and I knew I was with him for a long time but after a year we finally got together happy and chatting away on msn and playing games together....

then later we used skype.. ^^ it was awesome, I was only just had to confidence to finally hear his voice and for him to hear mine... <3

Later down the line....................................

We hit a problem He wanted to just visit and I had no money or had the balls to talk to my father so we left it to drag......then something horrible hit....

His friends... had a hard talk to him but even thou he didnt want to.... he broke up with me since nothing was happening and it just drop dead...... I was so depressed I kept begging him over and over and over......

but then I had hope.... His friends has realised how broken he was... they talked to him and ask him what he wanted and he said that he really wanted me... and well we was talking like normal but his friends was telling him what to say and it really worked but I know he doesn't have the right words but his best friends knew that he wanted me... and so they helped me to help me to convince my dad to let him atleast stay for a while... but even thou i was scared I couldn't bare lose him again... so I wrote my father a letter saying that me and him has strong feelings and like to take a step further but then to my surprise my dad was okay with it and agreed i was so happy so was he and we started to act like normal again and I was over the mooonnn llooking for a date till he finally comes and we finally decided the 26th

on the day I WAS SO DAMN NERVOUS BUT HAPPY
    keep in mind I never met him in real life first but I knew what he looked like...
    And when he came to the door i was so damn nervous... and it must of been awkward for him too.... bless him he settled down and then we took a walk to show him the area.

we went to the park and well.... He gently looked into my eyes and said I'm glad I'm here then he softly kissed me on my lips and I was so happy... then we just went home happy and had a awesome time since then it was the bigger risk but it paid off and I was so happy.. <3

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Happy to answer

That's really cute. I'm glad you had a supportive parent and spoke to him about it. Hope everything works out.

Comment

It has worked out really well, And I'm off to Sweden with bf to meet his family and have some fun before we flight back home. ! ^^

Comment

your really lucky with parents......mine are against my bf and give me literally HELL....but i love him......more than i ever loved anyone....and i hope one day ill be abble 2 be with him

Comment

AWWWWW!! soo sweet and adorably nice of u two to be together....! have a great time with him, dear! and all the best with his parents!!!!!!!

Comment

His parents was really nice to me and fine with me we even had family pictures! hah and Efox im sorry to hear that but when you are 18 parents shouldn't control you and well if they do love you a lot they should at least let you date who you want ^^ just be careful

Comment

That's really great to hear for you! Hopefully, my situation ends up like yours, only without the breakup drama. It's very similar to yours. We have a long wait but it's so worth it. Again, glad it worked for you.

Comment

It took alot of power and strength to get it to that stage but it made us wake up and take the leap for us and our lives together Thanks for the comments

Comment

Working...
                X