Travel to Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel to Indonesia

I've read some thread here and found out most people go to Bali when they visit Indonesia. In fact, Lombok is better than Bali now. And for 3D2N getaway, some island in A Thousand Islands is awesome. I went to Putri Island and Kotok Island, Kotok Island is perfect for a couple who wants to relax and off traffic, crowded, polution, etc. As I remember they dont hv internet there, but when I was there I can't be bother to think abt internet. These Islands are not far from Jakarta, approx 90 minutes by boat.

Expedition Jungle in Sumatra also nice, such as trekking, rafting, see OrangUtan and Sumatra's Tiger.

Raja Ampat in Papua and Bunaken in Manado also beautiful. A little bit further but it worth.

If you love shopping, Bandung is a good place for that. You can walk around, stop by at many stores. And not as expensive as Bali n Jakarta.

People said Karimun Jawa is nice also.

I hope this information is useful

Hey.
    Thank you for the tips.
    Maybe my husband and I will visit Indonesia sometime in the future when we live in Japan.
    Since I really love Asia my goal is to visit most countries of Asia.

Comment

Your welcome

I hope you both will have a great moment when you visit Indonesia

Comment

Amazing information ayarusworld! I must say that this information will be really useful for everyone. I know many people chose Bali when they visit to Indonesia, but there are so many other beautiful and attractive places in Indonesia. Like you mentioned Lombok. people should move on from the old chassis and should see the other beautiful places.

Comment

Ayarusworld! This is really a helpful post for all. I am feeling delighted to have this post because Indonesia is one of my most favorite Asian countries and I really like to go there again and again. Its stunning beaches, fresh seafood and shopping malls always attract me and I can never Ignore them all while traveling to the Asia.

Comment

Working...
          X