Our first meeting <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our first meeting <3

Okay, so after spending 8 days in my SO's country I am back in Portugal.
    It was my first time in Chile, my first time ever seeing him in person, and I have to say... all the time I spent there was purely magical.

I was surprisingly very calm during my trip from Portugal to Chile. It was a very long trip with a total of 18 hours but luckily I'm used to such long trips since I always travel back to Macau twice per year to visit my parents. Things changed, however, when I took my first step into the airport in Santiago de Chile. I suddenly felt nervous. My mother came with me but I still felt nervous starting to worry about things such as "what if things don't go as we expect?" and "what if we feel different in person?". At the arrivals there were so many people waiting for others and I couldn't look anywhere but the ground due to my nervousness. My mother was the one looking and at some point she asked "Isn't he the one with the red t-shirt?" I shook my head and simply said "I don't know..." but then she exclaimed "He is!" and when I looked up I saw a flash of red before someone pulled me into his arms in a tight hug.

There he was, right in front of me and I could FEEL him. It was so different and we couldn't stop smiling. I'm not even a shy person and I was so shy around him! I would look at him and whenever he looked at me I would gaze at the ground and this continued for the first two days. For the first two days things were indeed awkward between us but as things started to feel more natural we also felt more intimate and more in love. I was so worried things wouldn't work out but they went much better than I could ever hope. I had so much fun with him at his birthday party, meeting his family and friends, going to the amusement park, to the interactive museum, sneaking into his classes... and just cuddling with him in private was pure bliss and I wished we could stay like that forever. <3

Unfortunately we're two people who get distracted when we're having such a great time to take photos that we didn't take as much as we hoped... =v=;
    Though you can see us in my avatar now! 8D

Knowing my SO in person made me know more about him and I don't regret anything. He's more than I could ever hope, a great person, very caring and passionate, and my love for him only grew as the days passed.

I can still feel his touch even though we're apart again and I didn't cry as I expected despite how sad I was on my departure day. We had a hard time breaking apart but maybe because I KNOW we'll see each other again, it gives me hope. I posted a threat days before leaving for Chile about an argument me and my SO had over his next visit to Macau, where I live and grew up, but after contemplating and taking everything you guys told me, I realized I wasn't being fair on my part and told him to come see me when he's ready. For now we expect him to come see me in Summer of 2014. It's 15 months away but I'll wait for him and long for the moment we meet again.

And also, thank you guys for all the advice you gave me <3

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
    Got separated: August 2016
    Reunion: July 2017
    Officially together: January 2018
    ... And many meetings later ...

Uhmm I have read that previous thread of yours too but didnt know what to say, now I have to say Im happy for you. It really sounds interesting and nice that your mom was with you and you met his family

Comment

Sounds you had a great first trip.., Congratulations...

Comment

That sounds so lovely! I'm really happy for you two

Comment

Working...
        X