Wellcome to Saigon, Vietnam !!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wellcome to Saigon, Vietnam !!! :)

I'm so glad to have found this wonderful community to share our love lives. I think it'd be even more awesome if we ever met offline So if you and your SO's happen to travel to Vietnam, especially Saigon (or Ho Chi Minh city its called), I and my SO (if he is in town at the time) will be happy to meet up with you and even show you around here It is always nice to meet new friends, especially international friends, isn't it ?

I actually have a friend in Melbourne who is from Biên Ḥa (which I think is close to Ho Chi Minh City yes?). I do want to travel around Asia in the near future as well, so we'll see what happens! If she is over there at the same time, I'll definitely go to Vietnam.

I have also met people on the forum in RL and it's a great experience!

Comment

Yes, Bien Hoa is very close to HCMC, only 30 kms or less I'd be definitely up for meeting with you guys then

Comment

At some point my SO and I to intend to travel around SE Asia, she is from Thailand, so when we are married and settle in the UK, we will go back 3 times a year to visit and probably visit the neighboring countries too, so maybe one day

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Based on what I've seen of SE Asia so far (only been to Thailand and Malaysia), I definitely want to go back! Vietnam, Laos, Burma....I've dreamed of visiting for years now, and my SO has never been to SE Asia so I would love to bring him sometime. We'll see what happens, but it would be so cool to meet up in that case!

Met online: February 2011
          Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

I was in Vietnam last year. Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang and Hanoi and the areas around those major cities.
            I really liked Vietnam, ... but all the scooters (o.0) wow

Comment

Yeah, there are too many motorcycles here and we definitely need more roads...

Comment

I am also a newbie and I am feeling delighted to have this awesome community. A few years ago I visited the Vietnam and found it a great and incredible place rich of natural feature and vibrant colors. The Cu Chi Tunnels, War Remnants Museum, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park and Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum were the wonderful attractions of this region. I would like to go there again.

Comment

Working...
                X