Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what does your SO love the most about you ? and How are you loved ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what does your SO love the most about you ? and How are you loved ?

Just for a proud moment (because we are happy and in love heheh) lets enjoy the sweet feeling of thinking about it... What about you that made your SO fall in love with you ? What about you that he/she loves the most ?

And of course, vice versa. What about your SO that you love the most ? What made you fall for him/her ?

My SO told me that he found me very kind, sweet and funny and he fell for that. And for all the time he loves my smile the most He loves to make me laugh, that's also another absolute thing I love the most and fell for him (he has a good sense of humour), besides him being so caring...

My SO says that he absolutely loves how sweet and happy I am all the time to everyone. Like, genuinely just like that. I can't really pick what I love about him. I love everything. (:

Comment

We make fun of each other's farts.......that's real love right there. LOL
      Made it official: 12-01-10
      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

My SO has the weirdest sense of humor that makes me roll on the floor laughing... literaly He's caring,giving, gentle, open, tolerant, respectful, funny, romantic, friendly and my best friend, He's also completely my type look-wise and I do love how cuddly he is.
        What he loves about me? In his words He loves everything that makes me-me. I really don't feel like there is a single thing about me he doesn't love.

As far as I'm concerned, for me he's perfect and finds me perfect for him, not that we are anywhere close to perfection in the general sense of this word.
        “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
        ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
        Closed the distance >21.03.2015
        sigpic

Comment

He's said before that my eyes and my sense of humor are his favorite things about me, but he loves everything. I've tried to get him to tell me one thing he'd change about me (we were doing that 1000 questions book) and he couldn't come up with anything.

As for me, I have no clue haha. I love everything, but there's not really one or even a few things that I can pinpoint as my favorites. Maybe his sense of humor, and how romantic he can be. And his facial expressions, they're so silly.
          "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

He fell in love with me in a geeky artsy way, he took a look at my drawings (like long staring at each of them) and he said he loved how sensible my heart seemed to be. Yeah...he was reading my drawings :P

So that's one, he loves how sensible I am. He also says he loves how I help people, how I fight for what I believe, and how I am so different in showing affection to him and to my friends. On the other hand, he also loves my pale skin (it's not common where we live) and my blue eyes.

I love how affectionate he is, how he loves his family, I love how sensible he is...and I admire how he never whines or cries even when I hurt him. He can be very strong even when being that sensible. I also admire that he is one of the few people who can truly forgive. He holds grudges to nobody.

Comment

Working...
            X