Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has your LDR written to you that you melted over? Please share if you want.:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has your LDR written to you that you melted over? Please share if you want.:)

Some men claim they aren't into the whole romantic thing but in reality, they each have that romantic touch to each guy out there. They look rough and hard hearted but they have a teddy bear heart. Feel free to share a special thing your guy or girl for that matter, wrote to you and made you melt.

This is what my man wrote for me about the love he has for me:
    It is brighter than the brightest star, more soft than the choicest of silks, but stronger than the irons that hold the bridges steadfast, it points to you as a compass to true north, keeps me warm on the chilliest of nights, more pure than the gold in the crowns of queens and kings, more beautiful than the northern lights, it rises like a song from the deep till it soars with the eagles, as the hawk watches it's prey so does my love watch over you.

that is so beautiful!
    he wrote me alot of sweet stuff and the first was the sweetest, i am not going to post it do, it is very personal
    but yeah, in the right hands every man is romantic

Comment

Thanks. I was pretty much speechless when he told it to me. Considering he actually wrote it himself was so wonderful. Not many guys can do that in my opinion. I totally understand about not sharing I just thought I'd share what a wonderful man I have.

Comment

Aww, your SO sure has a wonderful way with words!

I have a few letters and cards from my SO (most of them written within the first year of us being together, haha). I don't have any of them with me right now, but I remember what meant the most to me about them was how he conveyed his feelings in a non-native language

Comment

My has self confidence issues with his English but dear lord is he good with his words. He hasn't written many letters or anything, but I have so many examples of casual texts that are so heartfelt and make me melt inside. Before my SO came over for an extended visit, we were feeling in love but didn't want to say the words unless it was face to face. Instead he would come up with other ways to say it. He would either find other languages to use or would string the words in ways that it technically wasn't saying it.

He also has a talent for writing dirty ;P

Comment

He sent me one letter in total :P

And the line I liked the most was: Every journey a journey with you

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
            Married: 1/24/2015
            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

My SO says he's not good at the lovey dovey stuff or poetry (I write poetry sometimes) but here is something he wrote to me in a message one day...

The delicateness of a rose petal could not compare to your beauty.
              *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

My super quiet, super not-mushy, all-action-no-words boyfriend sent me a dozen roses on Valentine's with the message:

"This will be the last Valentine's Day I will spend away from you. I love you, baby."

Probably the fourth or fifth time he's told me he loved me after almost a year of dating and the first time he has ever given me flowers. I have the message framed on my bedside table for the days when I need the words more than the actions.
                Our separation so abides, and flies,
                That thou, residing here, go'st yet with me,
                And I, hence fleeting, here remain with thee.

Comment

Aww that's sweet. I hope one day I can get flowers finally.

Comment

Something I forgot to add before. My SO sent me flowers for our six month anniversary and the card said "Time flys when I'm with you." Which, as anyone here knows, that's exactly what you want to happen between visits :P He sent me a longer message after the flowers arrived. Such a sweetie.

Comment

My SO wrote this to me and gave it to me right before he on the plane to go home:
                      "My dear Em,
                      You make me complete. I love you and I always will!"

Needless to say, I was bawling when he had to get on the plane

Comment

Originally posted by emsimes View Post
                        My SO wrote this to me and gave it to me right before he on the plane to go home:
                        "My dear Em,
                        You make me complete. I love you and I always will!"

Needless to say, I was bawling when he had to get on the plane
                        It's always the simple words, huh? I would've been bawling too!

Comment

Originally posted by katiecat08 View Post
                          Aww that's sweet. I hope one day I can get flowers finally.
                          I'm sure you will!

Comment

It really is!

Comment

My SO gave me a note written in crayon on construction paper with checkboxes:

I like you. Do you like me? Yes, No, Maybe

I thought it was absolutely adorable.

He uses greeting cards to say what he feels at other times

Comment

Working...
                              X