Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has your LDR written to you that you melted over? Please share if you want.:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO recently told me that I am his soulmate and his best friend. After a little over a month he finally told me (over skype) the L word =) He finally said I love you. I was sooooo happy.

Comment

My SO is not a writer and I doubt I'll ever get an actual letter. When he was here last month, before he left, he wrote on my mirror in highligher "I love you, my Love" and then I later found a note under my laptop "I love you so very much and will miss you till you're in my arms once again.....". He said there is still one more around here somewhere but I've yet to find it.
      He's good with his texts though. I had sent him a picture of me pouting because I wanted him to come visit for the weekend - his reply, "I love that pout.....I love you so damn much babe" Just little things like that mean a lot.
      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

He never writes me letters, but a couple of days ago he told me in front of my husband that us moving in together (which he remembered as my idea) was such a good idea. I thought he liked living with me but he had not said anything about it before then. I practicality glowed :-)
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

When I sent him post-it notes to put near his work clothes with "Good morning! Have a nice day! I love you!" and one to put next to his nightstand saying "Good night! I love you! *lipstick lip mark*", he said he can't wait for the day I permanently live with him so I can take them down, because then I can tell him myself everyday
          That made me smile

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

My boyfriend wrote a silly letter pretending to be a Southern gentleman "returning to his homeland" (he moved to Texas to get his PhD). He's quite bad at writing letters -- one of his flaws! -- but this one just makes me smile.

Comment

She's said way too many cute things for me to pick a favourite but the recent is:
              'you're the smartest, prettiest, cutest and most adorablest person in the entire world and you make me feel like there like 400 kittens all around me 24/7 forever'
              There are many many others but she made me aw with that one today :3
              my girls <3

Josie (SO)
              Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
              Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
              Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
              Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
              Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
              Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
              Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
              All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

It was just a sentence. You're the redemption to my past.

Comment

My SO sent me a card with a cartoon drawing of us in it. Was super cute

Comment

I'm expecting my first letter from him!
                    It's really annoying how things work in my student dorm, a "cluster leader" from a cluster of around 15 rooms is the only one who can check the mailbox, so I can only wait for her to do so and then hopefully pass the letter to me. I try not to bug her about it too much, lest I irritate her

Comment

I buy my SO a card and write a letter in it, telling him how I've missed him since he's been gone. I add things like fun memories we've had, or things I adore about him. He enjoys opening them and reading them. I don't get as many in return but I get flowers sent sometimes and the most adorable texts which are worth their weight in gold to me.

Comment

he sent me a PM a night before my retreat and he wrote:
                        "my dear kath the love of my life you are everything to me i love you so much my heart is about to burst everytime i see you i want to be with you so much to touch your skin to hold you in my arms tight to kiss your lips is everyting i think about now and i cant wait until we can be together forever it does not matter much to me where we will live i all i want is to have you in my arms i cant wait untill we can wake up in the same bed in each others arms and at some point hearing our kids run in our room at morning waking us up and huging them as we wake up

i love singing to you and seeing your smile while i sing and i love watching you sleep and i love hearin you laugh i wait all day just to see your face and hear your voice you are all i think about all the time where ever i am whatever im doing you are always on my mind and in my heart and i want you to know that when i tell you your beautiful its because i become so overcome with my love for you that you shine beauty and i cant stop my self from telling you that your beautiful

bebeko elskan mín mahal ko ásin mín i love you infinite eternaly in this life and the next and what ever comes after that you mean so much to me i will do anything and everything i can to be with you

every day with you is a gift that i cherish so much i want more and more days with you more weeks more months more years more centuries all i want is to be with you

as you fall asleep think of me lying beside you holding you tight and singing softly in your ear

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
                        Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
                        All I wanna do is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
                        Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
                        Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you
                        Kiss you
                        Give you my coat when you are cold

Need you
                        Feed you
                        Even let ya hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
                        Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
                        I could be the man who grows old with you
                        I wanna grow old with you

good night bebeko i love you so much sleep well and good dreams"

Comment

He is probably never going to write me anything much, but he did dance with me in public to "I will always love with" with his friends throwing rose pedals at us he has been humming that song ever since.

And when his best friend visited and we went out to dinner, he told her that there is a challenge buying me flowers because all the flowers in the world could not resemble his love for me. He does use big words a lot in private, but they count even more when he says them to other people
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Not going to share as it's personal but he wrote me a beautiful poem about how he feels about me and it just made me melt. I wish I could write anything that explains how I feel. Sometimes there are just no words.
                            Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                            All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

very recently my bf wrote me that he doesn't want to scare me but I'm the "one" <3

Comment

Before we're together i once randomly texted him " I you we they he she it"

and he replied within few seconds "I like you You like me We should be together They are cute together He likes her She likes him It is inevitable"

but i couldnt remember what he replied to "it she he they we you I" HAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X