Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has your LDR written to you that you melted over? Please share if you want.:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her: *sends a picture she drew* sorry it's terrible
    Me: I think it is in fact amazing not terrible shhhhh
    Her: Daww *blush* you shhhhhh
    Me: Nope, I will not shhh because it's perfect, just like you <3
    Her: Hey look! *send picture of fictional couple we both like* They're perfect, just like us!
    Me: Awww, they're cute, also just like us :3
    Her: Sorry for the pictures, but you make feel like looking up lovey dovey pictures! see you!
    Me: I just have that affect on you obviously hehe
    Her: Yes you really do <3

It's not the most romantic thing in the world, but it make me smile a lot and that counts for a lot <3
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Once my SO emailed my then bf ending it with something like this
      *Love her with all your heart coz next birth she's gonna be mine

Comment

In the first letter that he sent me he told me how he really wanted to meet me soon, and after 4 months we met!!! I would have never thought..

Comment

There are too many things, he's always very sweet and romantic.
          One time we both had a crappy day and were talking how we get over it together.
          Then he said: "Damn... I really wanna marry you." which I thought was really cute.

Then today I asked him what he wants to do or see when he comes visit, since it's his first time in Germany.
          He said "I want to see a beautiful night view with you."
          I really love him for all the little things...

Comment

When me and my SO started talking again after ~2 months pause and when we didn't know if we'd try again despite loving each other, he wrote me this:
            "One of my most vivid and the best memories I have from the last few months is when
            we were watching HTTYD2 and you saw me enjoying the movie or something
            and you just smiled, and I happened to saw that for a split second
            you were just
            so beautiful"

This made me cry instantly back then

P.S. I love HTTYD, movies and TV series too. He hadn't seen the second movie and we watched it together during a video call~

Comment

"I want to make new worlds with you".

We're both writers, so this tears me up on more than one level.

Comment

He texted me a picture of an old couple sitting near the sound silently watching a ferry depart and said, "I love you this much."

Comment

"I feel good when talk with you and I respect you" - that's litteraly all I needed

Comment

Many, many things. He's generally not much of a romantic but sometimes he just says things that makes me melt.

- Once we were walking by an elderly couple sitting on a bench and just enjoying nature, that was about a week before he left for his work, and he said; "Look, this is us in several years."

- Another time was when he sent me the song "Thank You" from Led Zeppelin and highlighted the lyrics "If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you." and it's been true for the 4 years we've been together, and it's very much the same thing for me.

- When we were in a major down phase, we had just fought over something pretty stupid and I told him "There's NO one on this earth that annoys me more than you do." and he said "Same here. You and dad are the most annoying people I know, but I absolutely need you in my life."
                    Last edited by OtantikTin; July 25, 2016, 05:48 PM.

Comment

double post, delete.

Comment

That is really nice.

Comment

We exchanged gifts for our birthdays (hers is on May and mine is on July). Since we're so far apart, we had to send it a month prior to each other and in case it arrived before the birthday, we'd wait until the day to go on Skype and open it. Alongside the gifts, we obviously sent a letter to each other. I read hers out loud on my birthday whilst we were on Skype, and amongst many things, the letter basically dictated the order at which I opened the presents. At one point it was a T-shirt, and as I was putting it on she told me "now continue reading the letter", and so I did out loud. At one point it said, and I quote (I have the letter here with me): "Ready for a little surprise? I just want you to take a second to look at your computer screen right now" and as I did that she took off her hoodie and there it was, a matching T-shirt, exactly like the one she gifted me, and she stood there smiling at me. This caught me off guard and immediately made me melt. Obviously she said many sweet things on the letter that made me also melt, but this moment right there, totally made it the most special 20th of July of my life.

Comment

Working...
                          X