First video chat last night...wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First video chat last night...wow!

My SO and i video chatted on skype for the first time last night. Wow, what a feeling! I never realized how my feelings really came out when I saw him face to face. I get so excited talking to him and I hate saying goodbye. I actually woke up at 6 this morning to Skype again with him and I don't ever wake up that early. He said he plans on coming to see me soon before his firefighter training begins. I cant wait to finally hold him!!

YAY!!!!!
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Yay!!!! That first video chat is always awesome, finally getting to see them face to face (for the first time or again). Your excitement is contagious! I hope you get an idea of when he's coming so you can start the countdown
      Joey & Scott
      Met: April 2002
      Lost Contact: August 2002
      Reconnected: April 2010
      Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love doing that with my SO and I'm so happy we can now do it every Sunday It really helps overcoming the distance

Comment

It's fabulous, I always wish I could just reach out and touch him though, in a strange way it makes me miss him more.

Comment

Video chat is fabulous! It makes the distance so much more easier.

Comment

That's so exciting! Glad you had a wonderful time video chatting

Comment

Skype made a world of difference for us! Before that, we'd chatted online constantly and really got to know each other. But, I'll never forget the first time I saw him on skype -- I was like an idiot and kept saying "I can see you!" over and over until we both started laughing! Thank goodness for that wonderful free program!!
                February 2012 -- met online
                August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
                April 2013 -- met in person
                June 2013 -- broke up
                July 2013 -- back together
                August 2013 -- 2nd visit
                October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
                April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

Congratulations! Soon you'll be doing nothing than skyping with your SO in your spare time.. I know I do! Skype really does make everything a whole lot easier, it has been able to keep my girlfriend and I from going crazy between visits.

Comment

I know..I talked for a long time with him last night and Its such a wonderful feeling. I miss him like crazy though, and IM so anxious to meet him.

Comment

Awww, congrats hon! Isn't it the best feeling in the world when their face pops onto your screen? Even though my SO and I have been going out for just over a year and a half, I still get a thrill each and every time I see his smile and hear his voice.

Hope the good chats keep coming your way!
                      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Yay! It really feels good to see that person, though it's hard that you can't touch or hold your SO's hand. I can't help but remember the first time I turned my video on for my SO... he just randomly and nervously blurted out, "Oh God I never thought you could be so beautiful!" It still gives me butterflies

Hope you and your SO have more Skype sessions together!

PS: Don't forget that there are a lot of fun things that you can do with Skype. Hehehe!

Comment

Haha yeah, the first time we ever Skyped on video I covered my face because I was so nervous to see him for the first time. We were so nervous and didnt really know what to say to one another at first. Now we cant stop talking and find ourselves flirting and smiling constantly over skype. I love it!

Comment

Working...
                          X