We had a chat......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a chat......

It's always been something that has been brought up in conversations but yesterday after a series of messages back and forth talking about marriage etc we had a very serious conversation and have both decided that our definite aim is to close the distance

We haven't been together that long officially but it just seems so right to both of us. It's going to be a long road as I am still waiting on divorce finalisation and that stops us going any further immediately but I am so excited and unbelievably happy

Whoo! I'm happy for you chick. It's not gonna be an easy road,there might even be a lot of waiting involved. But remember at the end when it's all said and done it will be worth it and you'll be happy you went through it. Just make sure you get those visits in as much as your able to until then. I've been with my fiance this time for 9 months now. By the time we close the distance next month we'll have been together a little over 10 months. It's not as long as most others on here,but it was what was right for us. It varies. Just take it one step at a time until you guys are ready. Good luck in your future together.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
    Back Together: August 1,2012
    First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
    Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
    Engaged: January 17,2013
    Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
    Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
    We Got Married! - July 3,2014
    SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
    Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Sometimes you just know when someone is right for you! I wish you both the best. It may not always be easy. It takes time, patience, communication, and compromise. Good luck!

Comment

oh! that's good to hear .

Will he be coming to England to be with you? (recall you mentioning kids.. might be wrong though!)
        Met Online: February 2009
        Feelings grew: January 2011
        First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
        Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
        Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
        Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
        Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
        Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
        Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
        Engaged: 1st of July 2012
        Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
        Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
        Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
        Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
        Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
        Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

that's the plan jazi. He hates where he lives, I like it here and have a decent enough job, plus you're right I have a daughter so in terms of her still seeing her dad it's easier to stay here. I just need to get this divorce finalised grrrrr

Comment

WOOO! I'm so excited for you.
            Made it official: 12-01-10
            First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
            Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

We had a convo like this a few months ago. It was a really special day for us. The rest is a long journey but it shall be well worth it when you complete it.
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
              X