Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA - Russia. A love story more than 7000 miles long!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA - Russia. A love story more than 7000 miles long!

Hey all! I'm new here, and I want to share my love story with you.

I met him at penpal website (interpals) in December 2012, we started as friends, found out we have much in common and joked about brain cloning. Everything was so good, we talked for hours... He told me he wanted a girlfriend like me and if he could clone me, he'd do it.

But I was married. And of course, this fact didn't help our communication. We barely had any skype talks and our online chats time was limited.

After a while, he told me he likes me more than a friend, more than a sister. I really liked him, but what could I say if I were married?
    But at the beginning of April things started to change. I began to realize more and more that I was born for something and somebody different, that my marriage doesn't satisfy me. And I have a person who can give me everything I want and more, who will appreciate and love me the way I am.

By the end of April I understood I really love my American friend. I told him about it and of course that made him so happy! And we started to plan our future, and the first thing I did was moving out.

I feel so much happier now, and I plan to visit my American boyfriend at the end of this year and then move from Russia to Florida

I have already chatted with his parents and they like me a lot which is a huge thing for me.

LDR is a difficult thing, of course, since we live so far away, but we have plans for the future and we are confident about each other. I have never thought I will be in LDR, so never say never. Love does exist!

We have so many things to do - to save money, I should apply for visa, and it's so difficult (because in Russia everything is difficult, hehe), but I do hope we will be the happiest ones when everything is over.
Working...
X