This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

App: Couple

After some digging around online, I finally found this app specifically designed for LDR's. I guess really any couple could use it, but it is perfect for your SO. It's called Couple. You can chat with each other, draw pictures and send them. You could also go on the mode where the both of you can draw with each other at the same time. Photos, videos, and voice recordings can be sent. And it has a feature that I thought was really cute was the thumbkiss. You both have to be in that mode at the same time. you press your thumb on the screen and when your SO touches your print with theirs, the screen vibrates and turns red.
    the only downside is that I think it's limited to iPhones
    sigpic
    Met August 2012
    Official Nov. 18 2012
    Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
    He's visiting April 7-28 2014
    I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

First, it's not limited to iPhones, and if you've done any searching at all on the forums, you'll know that this app has been available for probably a year. It has changed names (started as Pair, I believe) and is now Couple.

Please research before you post.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

If you had digged around this forum you'd probably have found a lot of this kind of apps, and people's opinions about them I've seen a lot of topics about this one specifically, most people think it's nice. I have never used it as my SO doesn't have a smartphone, but if you do then it works pretty well! Depends on the couple if they like it though.

Comment

I agree it depends on the couple.
        My SO and I got used to Viber, so when we decided to give "Couple" a go, we didn't like it. We ended up deleting it the same day we installed it.

Comment

Someone's grumpy
          sigpic
          Met August 2012
          Official Nov. 18 2012
          Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
          He's visiting April 7-28 2014
          I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

Originally posted by lyonsgirl View Post
            First, it's not limited to iPhones, and if you've done any searching at all on the forums, you'll know that this app has been available for probably a year. It has changed names (started as Pair, I believe) and is now Couple.

Please research before you post.
            I think the poster was unaware of the change in the app's name and thought it was a new/different app. And she probably never heard of "Pair." I know you mean well and want quality posts in the forum (I do too), but please be more forgiving in the future.
            Read my LDR story!
            Facebook
            Instagram

Comment

Working...
            X