Half way through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half way through

It's been about 5 months since I have seen Stephen and only 5 months left! :-) It's kind of a nice feeling being half way.

I think it's going to be a long summer without him. I'm already fed up of my news feed being filled up with photos of couples doing things in the lovely sunshine.

I still have many worries about our relationship. and I feel he could try harder to communicate with me. And sometimes it feels like I'm chasing a ghost. That being said he time off in Turkey at the weekend and he spent a couple if hours sending me whats app messages. He has mentioned about extending his contract. I can't help feel that if he does, that it would be a bit selfish. And I can't understand why he would want to. In 5 months time he would have been gone for 10 months!!! I know that I want him back as soon as I can have him back. He tells me he misses me and can't wait to see me but at the same time I know he would consider staying away longer. Which confuses me so much.

But staying on the positive note I intended the post to be, just 5 more months. 5 more months until he is home.
    ”I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.”
    The Vow
Working...
X