Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did you meet your Boyfriend/Girlfriend??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Did you meet your Boyfriend/Girlfriend??

I met My Girlfriend in March of Last year 2012 on a blogging website(Tumblr) Might be the same case for a lot of you here. It was kind of a silly story on my part. I believe I was whining about some misfourtune in my life on my blog, and I followed her and a bunch of other ĻAsian Tomboys" cause that was my infatuation at the time. And she commented on that whining message of mine. And I thought Ļ WOW. A stranger is being nice to me??!" I didnīt think anything of it, a couple of days later I replied to her, and then her curiosity got the best of her, she started talking to me and were getting to know eachother for months. I heard her voice on the phone for the first time, instantly starting crushing on her cause of her accent. On July fourth I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said YES. After that it was alot of sending pictures,phone conversations, cellphone games(THANKYOU LFAD- I got my ideas from this site) packages in the mail, most recently some tough patches which we have squeezed our way through by the grace of god. We are complete opposites, but I am totally in love with her, she cares for me more than anyone i would know because i am so difficult at times to her, and i just want to thank her everyday for being by my side. We are three hours by time difference apart. It was recently our one year together or should I say apart. I just recently saw her, it wasnīt as romantic as I thought it would be, but I sure had lots of fun, as she kept me amazed by her lovely city every second I was there.

I was wondering if any of you can inform me on your stories of how you met? I love reading them.

We met at church while we were teens. I thought he was rude and he thought I was cocky. We had many arguments and we could stand each other. I admit that I might have been a bit on my high horse but I would never admit that to him (do so and I'll get you). We lost touch for a few years and we reconnected at the end of my last LDR. We then lived together for 6 months until now where he had to go to the states. I believe he will be back in 3 - 6 months. This is the abridged version.

Comment

Thats so cute. I obviously didnīt meet mine in person. But when I did, luckily I fell in love all over again. God does help long distance for me at least, shes not a believer. Does it help you two still?

Comment

2009 - Facebook - He stalked and harrassed me for 5 years until i finally gave in

Comment

I met her in June of 2011 at a local anime convention. The long winded version of it I wrote here.

Comment

We met via Google Plus.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

He stalked you.. In a cute way I hope? Louise_B

Comment

I met him when he came to my city to study at the university as an international student for a semester

Comment

I met my fiancé on an online zombie shooter 1 and a half years ago.. crazy how things work :3

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                  First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                  Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                  Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                  Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                  Married: 1/24/2015
                  Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I met my partner in my hometown in a students model united nations

Comment

We started talking through a world wide online dating site at the beginning of June 2012. Soon went from there to emails, then messenger came into the picture, after that text messages and finally phone calls.
                      Skype hasn't been in the picture for long, maybe half a year.
                      Admitted to having a crush on each other early August and I booked tickets at the end of August to go and see him (for the first time) at the end of October for a long weekend.

Our similar humour was the thing that got us together. Teasing, joking, sarcasm, flirting and a great friendship.

Comment

While traveling on holidays with my mates in Thailand for a month, met her on the 4th day and spent the rest of the holiday staying with her etc, still remember the first time I saw her, wow

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I met him on OkCupid in July 2011.

Comment

I met him at an online dating site for filipino and foreigners.

Comment

Omegle! We had a 24 hour conversation because we enjoyed talking to each other too much. He's an awesome, awesome guy. Still is.

Comment

Working...
                              X