Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did you meet your Boyfriend/Girlfriend??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fudgee View Post
    I met him at an online dating site for filipino and foreigners.
    Woahh Awesome, it is so interesting how people can connect that way.

Comment

I met my SO on a silly online game called Habbo Hotel. I was introduced to him by a mutual friend of ours and we just never stopped talking since that day.
      When he first admitted he had feelings for me, I was shocked. :O
      I honestly had never thought about him that way but I came to my senses eventually and boy am I glad that I did.
      [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
      became official: 28.03.11
      first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
      second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
      our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
      third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
      fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
      surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
      viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
      jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
      my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Originally posted by Gemxlove View Post
        Woahh Awesome, it is so interesting how people can connect that way.
        It wasn't really my plan to look for a partner/bf.. I just got bored and saw this Advertisement of dating site on Facebook. Then after 3 days I saw him. Sent an interest and he sent an interest <3 back aswell.. It must be meant to be since we both have a lot of similar interests.
        He's a gamer and so am I.
        He's works as an IT tech at RAF and I'm a IT graduate.
        He loves rock and dubstep and so do I!

Comment

Aha we met on a fighting MMORPG <3
          My friend there invited him to a game and I kicked his ass badly ;P
          We hated each other and were enemies at first lololol
          Last edited by TooFarAway; July 14, 2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Met him in 2011 in an event thread on an online forum site that we are/were both members of.. on valentines day lol. Started chatting occasionally, then more periodically, and have been talking to one another since. Hm, I guess it does pay off to be nice to people occasionally. ^^;;
            "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
            This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
            Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

World of Warcraft!

Comment

Originally posted by kattermole View Post
                World of Warcraft!
                Me too!

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                Back Together: August 1,2012
                First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                Engaged: January 17,2013
                Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LadyDaemon View Post
                  Me too!
                  Best piece of loot I ever did get!

Comment

I met her on this smart phone app called Brenda... We talked for a week and then she asked me out.

Comment

I met my girlfriend the old fashioned way...in a lesbian chat room.

Comment

I met my girlfriend on Tumblr. Just over a month ago, and I fell in love instantly, but it took a bit for me to realize it (and by that I mean admit it).

Comment

Mine is kinda controversy because half a year earlier I had sworn to my best friend (Sophia) that I'd never fall in love online again.

I met her on Skype and Facebook. At first it was just Sophia that commented on my photos with Katie's Facebook account (I saw Katie's profile picture and fell fast and hard), but me and Katie didn't properly talk without it being through Sophia until 2 months later. We both developed strong feelings for each other and June 24th 2012 she asked me to be her girlfriend.

Comment

On Omegle, i'd already talked to quit a few guys doing 'roleplay' and he wanted a little more than I was willing to do but he convinced me to give it a try. Not many people encourage me to do new things or even pay attention to me so I gave him a chance. At first he turned out to be a stubborn, argumentative douche bag.
                            After 2 months of emails texts and Skype every single day, he asked me out and I turned him down, a week later I told him to ask me again and I said yes. Now he's my stubborn, argumentative douchebag.
                            We're meeting for the first time the day after our 5 month anniversary which is roughly 18 days from now.

Comment

I met my boyfriend a year ago on Facebook from a mutual friend.

When I first met him he seemed to have no personality, but as we got to know eachother better we both fell in love and I realized the perfect personality I hadn't noticed.
                              Last edited by SapphireFlames; October 14, 2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

August 2011.

We met through tumblr.

I was still with my then boyfriend of 8 years, but I knew things were coming to an end with him. We talked pretty much everyday over Skype, facebook etc, about anything and everything. It got to the point where I knew I wanted to be with him, so I split up with my then boyfriend, moved out a few months later, and we then became a couple. I saved up to head over and we met up in August 2012. (There is a video on youtube of our first meet up).

I've been over there 3 times in total, and he was over for a month and actually left this morning. It's always so hard saying goodbye.

Comment

Working...
                                X