Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did you meet your Boyfriend/Girlfriend??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online dating/ friendship site

Comment

We met through a group on Facebook a few years back. He sent me a message first and from there we would randomly message one another from time to time just to see how one another was doing. He would always ask me if I was seeing anyone and at the time I was in a relationship so our conversations never went anywhere aside from just seeing how one another was doing.

Well this June after me being single for almost a year, he messaged me asking the usual "how are you doing?" I replied how I usually would, but then he went on to say how he always was interested in getting to know me and if I was seeing anyone. I let him know that I was and had been single for a minute and if he wanted to get to know me, to call me and left my number.

Not even 30 minutes later he began to text me, which lead to the best 4 hour conversation later that night once we were off from work. After that, it was history from that point as we have talked daily which lead up to our first visits and me ultimately finding an awesome career in the state he lived in and us closing the distance-all in a 5 month period!

We might be a bit crazy for doing all of this in such a short period of time, but life is all about taking risks and he has proven to be worth it

Comment

I met him on my 3 weeks of vacation this August. I was visiting my godfather who lives in Mexico. My SO is the brother in law of my godfather I got to know him on my first day there because he lives together with my godfather in the house and I was also staying at their house :P

Comment

FYI, this is the LGBT section.
          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I met her on Tumblr through liking two youtubers called Dan and Phil. We talked for like 6 hours straight until she had to go to bed (it was like 9am for me and 4am for her) the next day we talked on Facebook for most of the night and again the same happened. It's been over a year since we met and we still talk every single night, for probably way too long. I'm meetign her for the first time in June and i know it's just going to be so perfect, even if we do have to try keep out relationship hidden due to her family being extremely homophobic. Being with her and actually being able to hold her in my arms is all that really matters :3
            my girls <3

Josie (SO)
            Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
            Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
            Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
            Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
            Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
            Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
            Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
            All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

I met her by chance on Twitter

Comment

We met on tumblr, because I organised a fanfiction writing event and she entered! We got talking because of that, but then realised we had a million other things in common, too...

Comment

Online dating site. Talked for a minute but never went anywhere until we actually met on my vacation. After that we talked at least three times a day if not more. He makes me feel like I'm 19 again.

Comment

We met on tumblr too
                    Someone sent to him a lots of hate ask and I sent him one too, but I told him that he seems nice and he didn't have to listen to the other people.

Comment

I met her on Tumblr. Initially, I followed her because she was posting a lot of Dangan Ronpa fanart and I'd recently played the game and loved it. But I only got to talk to her about 3 months after that, because I moved house not long after I followed her, and didn't have the internet for a few months. When I finally got back online, she was upset due to a few (personal) things, and I sent her a message that was basically my attempt at a cheer up hug.

We became sort of friendly after that, and I slowly developed a crush on her. About two weeks before valentines, I told her on anon that I had a crush on her, and for the next two weeks, submitted valentines cards to her (if you're on tumblr, you know the type I mean, the fandom-ish kinda ones), each with a different Dangan Ronpa character on. I sent the last one off anon on the 14th and she told me she'd been crushing on me for a while too and asked me to be her girlfriend.

Comment

I met mine on a social app called Palringo. I saw him talked in a room and thought he is quite cute and charming. I tried to talk to him but somehow he ignored me...then he gone for 3-4 months. We accidentally met again in a different room, I saw this was a chance to start a conversation and start to talk and flirt with me a bit ;3 Suprisingly, this time we respond and began to talked and talked. We then started texting and calling each other and about five days later I finally decided to ask him out while we taking about relationship and stuff. I did think he would say yes but fortunately he did We are now on our 4 months anniversary ;3

Comment

I met my SO through his cousin who happens to be my friend of 18 years. We started our first conversations through Facebook messages, until he decided he'd give me a call. It's been a great relationship ever since.

Comment

I met her on a girls weekend trip. We hit it off and started texting and chatting on the phone. We try to spend as much time together as we can. It grows into more each time we are together.

Comment

We met in high school.

Comment

Las Vegas then online
                                First met - June 2014
                                Became official - 14 October 2014
                                First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
                                I visited Arizona - June 2015
                                I visited Arizona- November 2015
                                2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
                                December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
                                May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X