Meeting for the first time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Meeting for the first time!

I am meeting my SO for the first time tomorrow, and I am soooooo excited! I am scared aswell but its natural. I was just wondering what other people said to their SO when they first saw them, and how it felt? I don't want it to be awkward. It doesn't seem real that I am meeting him, and it hasn't sunk in properly.

I am probably being really negative because I am just thinking what if he doesn't like me in real life or he thinks I look different to my pictures and on webcam. There is a possibility.

Any thoughts or opinions on meeting for the first time would be gladly appreciated.

Lauren

Thats' great news Lauren! Don't think that he won't like you and just be yourself dear.

Hope you enjoy the visit and don't forget to update us with pictures!

Comment

As Chizatlauren said, just be yourself and enjoy every second of this day
      Being nervous is totally normal, but you'll see it's kinda sweet too to look back at it

Comment

OMG! It was totally amazing. It didn't feel awkward at all, it just felt natural. We spent the day shopping (of which James loved ), we then had dinner and we had our first kiss there. It was wonderful to finally kiss him, hug him and just look at him in person. I couldn't stop staring at him, when it was time for him to go we were both sad. However, we have already started planning to meet again in a few weeks. It never really sunk in that I was with him, it didn't seem real at first. Meeting him, made us being in a relationship seem more real. I am incredibly happy right now, I can't stop smiling. I know this is the start of something very amazing.

Lauren

Comment

Woah I'm so glad it went so well! xD I imagine myself staring at him rather constantly and incredulous, at least the entire first day that I'll go there and with probably similar fears as you beforehand.

Comment

I'm really happy it went well and you two enjoyed your day together

Comment

It really was amazing, thank you for commenting. Meeting your boyfriend/girlfriend for the first time is one of the greatest feelings ever.

Lauren

Comment

I'm very happy for you! Best wishes to you and James, there will be more good to come.

Comment

Thank you. We met for the second time today and it was amazing. I can't wait to see him again.

Lauren

Comment

Yay! Sounds like great fun What did you do together?

Comment

We went shopping and had dinner. We had a chance to have a proper conversation about everything and for us to be able to connect again. It was great

Comment

Working...
                      X