Budget Airlines for travel within Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Budget Airlines for travel within Europe

1) Ryanair - By far the cheapest if you don't care much about service or comfort.
    Prices start at 8 Euros (yes, I've done this!) for a return flight
    Routemap: https://www.ryanair.com/en/cheap-flight-destinations

2) EasyJet - Good bargains for advance bookings and operate a lot of routes
    Prices start at 60 Euros for a return flight
    Routemap: https://www.easyjet.com/asp/EN/routemap/

3) bmiBaby - Mainly fly between mainland Europe and the UK
    Prices start at 80 Euros for a return flight
    Routemap: http://www.bmibaby.com/bmibaby/where...route_map.aspx

4) KLM - Many European routes, and surprisingly cheap if booked in advance
    Prices start at 100 Euros for a return flight
    Timetable: https://www.klm.com/travel/gb_en/index.htm#tab=db_ott

I dont even see what's so bad about Ryanair

I've flown with them numerous times to Finland and back and it's fine. The only one thing I would say is, it's kinda loud (I dunno if it makes a difference that I always sit just infront of the wing next to an engine) but that doesnt matter 'cause I have music on anyway

Comment

Ohm.. well... at Ryanair i dont find Vienna. So that one wont work for me already 8D

Comment

I've flown with Ryanair like 4 times and I think its great (I fell in love with it xD)
        only bad thing is that you cant reach all places from every airport

Comment

I just hate the idea that if an emergency announcement would be made in English, everyone but the cabin crew would understand it.
          I fly between the UK and the Netherlands and I always get Russian or Polish crews.. I have nothing against those people, but I somehow don't feel as comfortable

Comment

rofl that just made me think of the new movie Salt haha (sorry I just saw it today haha)
            well I had some french or italian when I flew to London and Dublin but they were talkin English O_o

Comment

Last time I flew with them (2-3 weeks ago) I flew from Finland to Scotland. The cabin crew were Spanish O_o x)

Comment

I always fly with Germans xD

Comment

i flew with ryanair before but they only fly to london gatwick and itd take a 4 hour busride to get to my boyfriend so easyjet is perfectly fine and the prices are amazing, the crew is english and usually nice and u dont have weird commercials during flights...thats at least my last ryanair memory lol

Comment

I think germanwings is quite cheap as well, havent flown with them yet so cant say anythin

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                      Last time I flew with them (2-3 weeks ago) I flew from Finland to Scotland. The cabin crew were Spanish O_o x)

Really??

Who was that with?
                      In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                      Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                      Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                      My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Ryanair

Comment

I flew from England to The Netherlands with Jet2. Its seriously cheap. Especially if you fly on a Tuesday or Wednesday, it seems. Prices started at about £5. And when all the tax and extras were added on, it ended up being only £80, there and back. Much cheaper than KLM.

Comment

I wanted to fly Ryanair while in Europe last time but the closest airport was 5hrs away. I typically fly KLM though it's not cheap at all :P

Comment

I'd take ryanair or wizzair or whatever in minute, but the budget airlines don't fly to Warsaw. I have the choice between LOT and Lufthansa... when I book far in advance I usually get their promotions for ~90€ return from Fankfurt to Warsaw, so that's not too bad.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Working...
                              X