No announcement yet.

Budget Airlines for travel within Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I flew germanwings from hannover to london and hannover to vienna, it wasn't as cheap as ryanair (who i often fly with), but the service and quality was a lot better!

Comment

For flying to Warsow (Poland) or other east European countries, check https://wizzair.com/ They are not as cheap as Ryanair, but still affordable.

Regarding the Spanish crew, who cares? For 5€ (7$: this is what I paid for a round trup Gerona(Barcelona)-Palma de Mallorca(Baleares islands)) I don't expect anything more than a transportation to my final destination! They can also be mute :-D

Comment

Ryanair and Easyjet are decent. KLM is indeed the most expensive one!

Comment

Another relatively cheap airline is SAS, it's a Scandinavian airline, but they fly over pretty much the whole of Europe. The best thing is that they do Youth tickets, for people under 25, and they're I think 25% off adult prices.
          Ryanair is also good for shorter flights. And I will be trying out Norwegian and WizzAir this summer, but they're prices seem to be quite cheap too
          No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

I just wanted to say that... I LOVE THIS FORUM so much! I don't how I ended up watching this post (it's from may 2012), but thanks to all this comments I found such a good price to travel from mexico to Russia.. just 550 euros ROUND TRIP!!

I definitely recommend skyscanner

And I would like to add to this post cheap airlines in north america, for anyone that needs to travel to this side of the planet:
            *United airlines, delta --> these are american airlines
            * Interjet and Volaris --> these are mexican airlines but they have destinies in USA, central and south america

Comment

Norwegian Airways is a pretty good option for those flying from/to Scandinavia. They fly to the major airports and they're pretty cheap.

Skyscanner is good but be weary of who provides the cheap flight. Some of the providers are less than savoury in times of crises.

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
                Norwegian Airways is a pretty good option for those flying from/to Scandinavia. They fly to the major airports and they're pretty cheap.

Skyscanner is good but be weary of who provides the cheap flight. Some of the providers are less than savoury in times of crises.
                Thank you for the warning! But I am going to buy the tickets directly in the airlines pages who are United Airlines and swiss airlines. I have traveled before in United Airlines to USA, and if you don't have a problem with flying without space between seats (lol) it can be a really cheap option

Comment

I use Norwegian. They fly to Antalya, which is the nearest airport to my SO during most of the year. Sometimes I have to have a stop in Oslo, at other times they fly directly. If you are a bit flexible on when to travel, you can get good prices. The flights with other companies have many more stops AND is more expensive. I would only bother with another company if I were bying charter/hotel deals as well, but I can get some of those at Norwegian too (Norwegian rewards) and also my SO knows all about cheep hotels in his town.
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Most of the time I've flown within Europe has been with RyanAir. For those prices, you can't expect much from service or comfort, but as long as you know what you're paying for it's awesome! I mean, Sthlm-Chania (Crete, Greece), 200 euros for 2 ppl. It's insane!

My only problem with RyanAir are their policies and the way they treat their staff. It's just horrible and ridiculous, and I have considered boycotting them for a while now. We'll see what happens.

Met online: February 2011
                    Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

I love this thread! I'm in The Netherlands and my SO is in Denmark and while planning our first visit we discovered the flights between our countries suck real bad.
                      Eventually, I decided to have my departure from Brussels with Brussels Airlines.

Comment

Working...
                      X