so excited!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so excited!!!

One more month until I see my SO !!!! Its been two years! omgggg Im nervous and excited and giddy already LOLOL Been with him 7 years and Im still madly in love =) sorry had to get that out LOLOLOLOL

OMG is it ya'lls first time meeting?

Comment

Wooo!!!! So close! I'm happy for you.

~

Comment

Yay! That is SOOO EXCITING!! It makes me happy to see others in such long relationships still long distance even but still in love.. because although I've only been with my boyfriend 3 years (Sept.1), it'll likely be 7 years total if not more before we can close the distance. And it might be about 2 years until our next visit. We just got back from one. So we're at the beginning of a long time with just internet and long distance love. It's so worth it when you have that person you love though.

Anyways again I just wanted to say YAY and have so much fun! And I also hope you get a nice decent sized visit because you've had to go so long without!! Take lots of pictures and treasure every minute!

Comment

WOOO! Congrats
          Made it official: 12-01-10
          First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
          Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Omg nooooo Used to see him two or three times a year. But some life situations arose. But now he is coming !!! And we hope soon we can close the distance. woot woot

Comment

WOOO! Congrats
              Made it official: 12-01-10
              First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
              Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

have fun, I'm jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by angeldi View Post
                  Omg nooooo Used to see him two or three times a year. But some life situations arose. But now he is coming !!! And we hope soon we can close the distance. woot woot
                  Aww that is so awesome!! Have a great visit making up for all the lost time you've had to endure apart!

Comment

wow after 2 years!! I bet you're excited! have fun!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X