Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In South Florida

Hello everyone!

Im in Palm Beach County Florida. If youre a resident of Florida, you should know where it is... Im 35, have 2 children from a previous marriage.

I met the love of my life in January. It was an interesting meeting because it was on a music festival cruise. The fates brought us together throughout the whole cruise so we both just went with it.... After 5 days, we went back to our regularly scheduled lives... We still kept in touch.

Exactly one month after our meeting he flew me out to see him again...

Every other month I fly to see him and every other month he sees me... This month, being a special one ( my birthday on wednesday) he is flying out tuesday to go to see one of my favorite bands with me. But he will leave the next day. ( he was just here last weekend).
    This is the only long distance relationship ive ever been in. I hate it. But i do it because I want no other, but him... And he does it for the same reasons.

I cant move to him because I have two children. So he will come here. But because of his career, its difficult to do. So we have to wait another year or more for him to come here....

ITS EXCRUCIATING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cry at commercials, feel envious of the happy couples that get to be together and hate the distance.... But like i said, HE is worth all of these emotions... Cause someday he will be here and all this separation and emotional shit will have been going through will reaffirm our love for one another. I really need friends who are in the same boat as me. Im having a really hard time lately... or maybe im just pmsing... lol.. Seriously tho.....

I miss him everyday and miss out on amazing things we could be doing together,,,, if it wasnt for his job, he would probably be here sooner than later,,,,

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Originally posted by rootleafslove View Post
      But like i said, HE is worth all of these emotions... Cause someday he will be here and all this separation and emotional shit will have been going through will reaffirm our love for one another.
      Welcome The above is what you need to hold onto. My SO and I get through the tough days by reminding each other this is only a temporary situation, when we potentially have another 40+years together what's a few months of waiting.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!
          I agree with 80anthea.
          There are always "dark" days but remember to communicate and get through them together.
          lle mae'r galon yn arwain

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X