Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We love the couple app!!!! Love love love

Comment

I guess I need to upgrade my phone or get a different one. Most apps don't work for my HTC Hero. It's Android, but not compatible with most of the apps, and it runs out of memory fast, unless it's an app that can be sent to my SDHD card. I have also noticed that there are always more apps for iPhone than for Android.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Originally posted by iamjzhou View Post
        does anyone know of any good games for couples to play?
        My SO and I like to play "Draw something". It's always fun!… ok, not if you aren't intro drawing.

Comment

Thanks all for the suggestions!

Originally posted by Schlafmütze View Post
          My SO and I like to play "Draw something". It's always fun!… ok, not if you aren't intro drawing.
          We use to play wordswithfriends, but it wasn't ideal because A) she was much better than me... and B) we had to play against each other. Is draw something like that?

Comment

So i did some searching around and came across this new game coming out this summer that seems to nail what i'm looking for?

I think you get to play on the same team as your significant other but i'm not sure

signed up for the list and sharing the link in case anyone else wants to check it out
            https://www.playpeasandcarrots.com/

Comment

I don't know if this is an app too or just a game but I just found this adult RPG called Battle of the Valley. Looks............interesting.
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Cool! will take a look!

Comment

Pair and Breakup are new for me i would be checking it. Thanks for sharing about this apps.

Comment

We're not LD right now, but we use couple all the time! It's so much fun! We also use Voxer. Basically that's like a walkie talkie app. You can send voice, picture or text messages and the person can hear it in real time but doesn't have to respond right away if they can't.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Really good list of apps.

Comment

Working...
                      X