Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Big kid from Scotland

Hi folks

I fell in love with my SO on the 4th July this year and ever since I've felt like a big kid all over again. We found each other on a mobile game that we play, I joined her guild, we got to chatting and instantly there was a connection and we fell in love.
    I'm from Scotland and she's in Virginia so distance and flights are a big stumbling block for us. My baby found this site and we've both found great advice and things to do to help us cope until we can meet. It's great to read about others that are going through the same things we are and about all the success stories.
    Good luck to you all and remember, Distance is just a state of mind when your Love is so close to your heart.

Welcome (: "Distance is a state of mind" - I like that! My boyfriend always tells me that we're together in spirit.
    “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Welcome!
          You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

Welcome! And hi-5, I'm a big kid too! Hehehe ^_^ Oh, and live in Scotland too! And that's a great way of thinking!

Comment

Welcome
              lle mae'r galon yn arwain

sigpic

Comment

Welcome! I'm glad you found useful advice on the page.
                Good luck to you too.

Comment

Working...
                X