US Travel Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Travel Advice

I started this thread as a place for people to ask about general/specific travel advice regarding the US. I live near San Francisco, California, and I've been to around twenty states. If anyone has any questions about the US, I'm happy to help, and other people can come and provide their input. ^_^

Thank you so much for the helpful thread. Well I have been to US and I enjoyed a lot especially when I visited New York and Washington DC. So, I don’t have any questions related to US places and all I want to ask you that have you ever been to US if yes so would you like to tell us about your experience and which is your favorite place in the USA.

Comment

I started this thread as a place for people to ask about general/specific travel advice regarding the US. I live near San Francisco, California, and I've been to around twenty states. If anyone has any questions about the US, I'm happy to help, and other people can come and provide their input. ^_^
      Wow! It is just amazing that you have been to twenty states around you. It seems like that you have great interest in the tourism. What you say about it? I am also a tourist and I always remain in the search of any new and unique destinations. Here I am getting curious to know about the US. Would you like to share about your most favorite places in these states? And mentioned that why you like them?

Comment

Milli! Sure i always love to share my experiences with others that just always makes me feel so great. My most favorite places to explore in USA's states are:
        Grand Canyon
        Golden Gate Bridge
        Niagara Falls
        Yosemite National Park
        White House
        Disneyland
        Central Park
        Times Square
        Islands of Adventure

Comment

Karel. Ypur choices about the places is really good. I think that also love to explore all these kind of places, That will be an much appropriate thing to do, I think that United States is a perfect place to explore new places, I just love to visit to the new places of Niagara falls, It just always makes me feel so great whenever i explore all these kind of attractive and beautiful places.

Comment

Working...
          X