Video :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video :D

This is a video my boyfriend put together after our long weekend visit in November. We have been together for nearly a year and a half and always film our visits but this is the first time we have put a proper video together! Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkdK...e&noredirect=1

That was precious! The end made me cry! Saying goodbye always hurts.
    You guys make an adorable couple!

Comment

Lovely video ! You guys are such a cute couple
      Hope you can see each other again soon.

Comment

Thank you I hadn't seen him for 4 months and made the decision a few weeks before to book tickets to see him for a few days! Thankfully he is coming on the 22nd December to spend Christmas with me and my family so I am really excited about that (and of course, another video will be made!)

Comment

Cute! I did not think before to make a film, but that is a really good idea
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love filming stuff, it makes the long periods apart easier, as you can watch the videos and think about the good times, past and future!

Comment

What a lovely video!

Comment

That was so adorable! You're such a cute couple!
                Bet you're excited about Christmas with him too.
                So happy for you both, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Lovely video and you both make a really cute couple.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                  Back Together: August 1,2012
                  First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                  Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                  Engaged: January 17,2013
                  Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                  Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                  We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                  SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                  Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Cute video! :-)

Oh btw, I actually think iAnonimo's english is very good for a spanish

Comment

Originally posted by Schlafmütze View Post
                      Cute video! :-)

Oh btw, I actually think iAnonimo's english is very good for a spanish
                      I've got a feeling that he isn't Spanish. He looks British and he has a British accent/uses British terms in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
                        I've got a feeling that he isn't Spanish. He looks British and he has a British accent/uses British terms in the video.
                        Si, I thought same before commenting (judging from his look and the accent) but at minute 5:29 he says "my english is not very good". That's why I commented so, more like a compliment than anything else. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post

Haha, I'll tell him you said that! David is actually half Spanish/ half Belgian, but has lived in Spain all his life. He knows four languages and English is actually his third, after Spanish and Flemish (the language he speaks to his Belgian family) So, He is actually Spanish! I like to think it's because of me that he talks with a British accent

Comment

Originally posted by Bex2804 View Post
                            Haha, I'll tell him you said that! David is actually half Spanish/ half Belgian, but has lived in Spain all his life. He knows four languages and English is actually his third, after Spanish and Flemish (the language he speaks to his Belgian family) So, He is actually Spanish! I like to think it's because of me that he talks with a British accent
                            Haha there you go!

Comment

He'll be happy that you thought his English good enough to pass for a British person though

Comment

Working...
                              X