Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ How many time a year you met ?

Hello everybody here !

I would like to know how many times in a year do you meet each other ?
    Last year, we just met 5 times....
    And I didn't see him since november...so long...
    Last edited by cecile02; January 14, 2014, 12:05 PM.

I only see my SO 2 times a year. 3 times if I'm lucky

Comment

Two or three times a year.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

And do you stay long time together ?

Comment

Of course not, I'm a working adult, and am limited to the 4 weeks of vacation I get a year. I'm very fortunate to have that much time off, and have to split it up throughout the year.
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by cecile02 View Post
            And do you stay long time together ?
            Our visits usually last about 3-4 weeks. I feel very fortunate to be able to have visits that last so long. It is only possible right now because we are both students and have pretty flexible work schedules. That will probably change in the future, once we're done with university, so I'm enjoying it while I can!

Comment

While we were LD, we were fortunate enough to see each other about 6 times a year, but they weren't for any longer than 3 days.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
              Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
              Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I hope to see him about six to eight times a year. I am lucky because there are directly flights between our cities. Most times will be just long weekends, because I will be working. He comes in two weeks for ten days, I will start my new job while he is here. I hope to go a week for Easter, three weeks in summer, one week of Norwegian Fall holiday and maybe he can come here for a month at Christmas time, otherwise it may be Thursday to Sunday. And he is working every day during season, but I can hang where he works and he will stay with me after work.
                Last edited by differentcountries; January 14, 2014, 01:37 PM.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by lyonsgirl View Post
                  While we were LD, we were fortunate enough to see each other about 6 times a year, but they weren't for any longer than 3 days.
                  o, and you closed the distance few months ago ! Congratulations!

Comment

Last year we managed 4 visits (all long weekends Easter been the longest).
                    We saw each other last in November. He is coming here now for the weekend
                    We are hoping to spend a longer time together in the summer.

Comment

Last year we managed 3 visits. 11 days, 75 days and 90 days
                      We're planning on closing the distance this year - so no visits as we need to save money.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

We haven't seen each other since August of 2012, but we are planning more visits this year. I hope a few of the visits this year will be long ones, 3 or 4 weeks each.

Comment

We try and see each other 3-4 times a year. The longest visits are a week. Sometimes we only get a long weekend though.

Comment

You ladies amaze me. I don't know that I could do that. Even if it's only a long weekend, I mean to make a point of every 6 weeks or better - if things work out. (we are meeting in 9 days for the first time)

Comment

None yet. But the future looks like one or two times a year until closing the distance.

Comment

Working...
                              X