No announcement yet.

How many time a year you met ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, it is the worst thing to not have a date/time to look forward to...
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

My SO and I both have full time jobs so we meet about 4-5 times a year. We stay for about a week or so.

Comment

I'm in a new LDR currently, but for the first time ever, it's looking as though visits will be fairly frequent. He's only a 90 minute plane ride away, which helps. It may end up being every 2-3 months, which blows my mind. In the past, it was twice a year, in both other LDRs that didn't work out.

Comment

i never meet him since now ...

Comment

Actually, now we are lucky enough to see each other about 12 times a year, one to three weeks at a time, our usual visit is 8 days (but he works long hours in season) . The reason we can have so frequent visits is because tickets are fairly cheap from Saturday to Saturday and I mostly work while staying with him.
            Last edited by differentcountries; August 17, 2014, 08:29 AM.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

We met four times so far; first visit was 2 days, one was 4 and the rest 3. We could have met one more time but life got in the way, so I haven't seen him since April and I will not likely see him before at least October
              We'll try to have longer visits next year though. I can't wait

Comment

so far first time in 2012, once in 2013 and not yet this year but plans to meet in October, November and December! Next year hopefully closing the distance

Comment

when i was still in LD with my SO... we meet once a year...

Comment

We are a 2 hour direct flight from each other so the main obstacle is ticket cost.

So Far in 10 months we have met 8 times. Longest stretch was 60 days between visits I think. This upcoming stretch to Feb 24th is going to be one of our longer ones as well.

I will usually work on a Saturday, but not on a 3 day holiday weekend. So I've spent many of those with her. we usuallt run 30-45 days between visits.

On the horizon is her Spring Break in the first week of April. We have both agreed on a trip in a National Park before she comes back to my home for a busy weekend and a community event.

We have talked about her getting a Summer position in my area, and there are already prospects among my network...

Comment

So far we've only met once andweve been together almost 2 years. He'll be here again in late April (FINALLY) then who knows when next.... SO we usually see each other once or twice a year and we spend 3-4 weeks together or however long we can manage. Hopefully we won't be doing this for too much longer.

Comment

For now, my SO n' I have only done twice at 8 days each time. I want to visit her more than just twice year.

First Visit: September 2016
                        Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                        Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                        For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                        John 4:12
                        I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

We started at 3 months, didn't make it, then 6 weeks, then monthly... He can work anywhere there is inet connectivity, so can stay for 30 days before his mail hold stops! We are one of the lucky ones as far as visiting goes. And i dont take that for granted.

Comment

about 4 or 5 times a year

Comment

We can only manage once a year.

Comment

We plan for three times a year including a really long stint over my Summer.
                                Since we connect so well, we are going to do this for two years before deciding on closing the distance.

(115 days til we meet!)
                                Met Online: 1998
                                Relationship began: January 2017

FIRST MEETING: June 2017
                                SECOND MEETING: October 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X