No announcement yet.

How many time a year you met ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While LD we saw each other twice a year. Visits were for 5 or 6 days.

Comment

We had 5 visits in 2013 and we have 1 planned for 2014, hopefully the last visit before closing the distance We've spent almost 3 months together.

a gente se completa neste abraço

Comment

Twice a year for 3-4 days.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Usually 5-6 times a year for about a week each time. Hoping that we will close the distance this summer.

Comment

We've been doing twice a year, for a week each time. Though last year, we had one 2-week visit... This year we are hoping to have two 1-week visits, and one 2-week one... But nothing is official yet.
            First met online: June, 2010
            First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
            Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Third visit together: August, 2012
            Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
            Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
            Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Curly View Post
              You ladies amaze me. I don't know that I could do that. Even if it's only a long weekend, I mean to make a point of every 6 weeks or better - if things work out. (we are meeting in 9 days for the first time)
              Cross fingers Curly !

Comment

Every 6 months for one or 2 weeks. Next visit (April) will be to get married and stay 90 days, maybe longer. ^_^
                February 2012 -- met online
                August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
                April 2013 -- met in person
                June 2013 -- broke up
                July 2013 -- back together
                August 2013 -- 2nd visit
                October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
                April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

Lucky, I guess

So far we've been able to see each other once per month. Next time is next week.

Comment

Our first meeting is in 20 days. If all goes well....we are thinking every 4-6 weeks trying to plan long weekends. With longer visits in the summer. That's the hope anyway....

Comment

We are doing three visits a year, ranging from a week - 10 days till 2 - 3 months during summer. And he is coming exactly a month from today

Comment

Every 17-24 days, and I stay usually from Thursday night to Sunday night, but sometimes I get to stay until Tuesday night (like next week....who hoo!). I have to work and I have three kids, an exchange student, and three dogs to take care of! Over the summer there were some weeks were I saw him two weekends in a row. The longest times we've been together is 9 days ( 3 times for vacations).
                        sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Last year, after our initial meeting and subsequent going LDR, we visited 2x in 6 months. Once for a long weekend and at Christmas for about a week & a half. I think we'll be lucky to get 3x this year since he deploys in the fall. We just scheduled visits for late March & July (at which visit we may be getting married, if we're able to get our immediate families together and 'surprise' them - they know we're engaged, but we haven't set a date yet). After that, the next possible visit will be Christmas again.

Comment

4-5 times a year. but one was a UK visitor visa for 5months, others were 2weeks

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                            2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                            3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                            4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                            5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                            6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                            7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                            Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                            UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I met him in Jan this year and will see him again at the end of May for 10 days. After that who knows?

Comment

We met twice in nine months we have been together. No telling when we will see each other again

Comment

Working...
                                X