No announcement yet.

How many time a year you met ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twice a year if we are lucky once for two weeks and once for a month in summer

Comment

Due to the distance and ticket prices, best case scenario would be twice per year. ;3; With stays that last at least a week.

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
      Got separated: August 2016
      Reunion: July 2017
      Officially together: January 2018
      ... And many meetings later ...

Comment

Right now, it is not that easy for us to see each other because I am starting up a firm, t takes time and money and have to be there for my clients. Long term, I can take my work to him and work during his work hours, and then there is just the price of tickets and hotel.

I will say every 2 months at best, every 4 months at the worst. I usually stay a week when I go. I would like to stay there for longer but the problem is that we are paying for accomondation most of the time. If we can live there for free/cheap it is easier, but he lives in a dorm most of the time and sees his family in the countryside just 2 weeks out of the year. Next year, we will aim to time our holidays better, so that we can have time off at the same time and that possably he can come visit me too.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

We met 4 times in 2016, for about 2 months in total.

Comment

3 times in 2 years. 5 weeks total. Thank gooddness for video calling!

Comment

this past year was every 6-8 wks Thank you Allegiant Air! but now he'll be 5 hrs drive away to probably every other weekend now. (YAY)
              Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
              ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
              closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

We met once, in February, during two weeks. She will spend the whole month of July here, then we'll think about the next visit. I'd like to visit her in October or for Christmas and/or New Year, but I got sick due to the cold weather there in Feb. so we'll see.. We also will have to consider about money before deciding a next date.

Comment

At first, it was every few months. Then we had a 15 month gap between visits. This time, it looks like 8 months between visits (last time we were together, we got married) and we should get together in November for birthdays/anniversary. Visits are never longer than a week at a time due to work schedules. And hopefully we'll be closing the distance next spring.
                  To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

With graduation rapidly approaching, the free weekends have become minimal. Had floated the idea of ML joining me on a business trip to a conference in May but the time penalty, travel cost, and lost pay from unpaid time off for her was a double whammy. We decided to hold off until she could come stay for the summer for 6 weeks or so. That makes it 60 days from now. It has been 12 days since she left after our Spring Break trip.

We both are going to have some financial challenges during this 60 day interlude. She has car issues, I have a refinance and house buyout. I think this will be the biggest stress on our relationship yet...

Comment

We tend to meet twice a year (UK to USA) as we both work full time so only get 4 weeks off work a year. I've just come back from my last visit to the states last week and now have to wait until September to see him again.

Comment

We met twice in 8 months for a total of 1 month and a half together. I'm going to spend 3 to 6 month in Canada starting from June, hopefully will find a work and stay.

Comment

Between 4-7 times a year.
                          CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

at least one time in two month or a month

Comment

We only just met but we are planning to meet in Europe soon. We are us and Scotland

Comment

We're 11 months together (tomorrow) and still have to meet. Will take another year. Due to the distance and my financial situation, only once a year I'm afraid.
                                Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X