No announcement yet.

How many time a year you met ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO and I are very fortunate: we work for the same company, and we can work from anywhere. We are also fortunate enough that we both make reasonable money, so we can usually see each other every 4-6 weeks or so, for 7-10 days at a time. I'm in North Carolina, she's in California. August 10th will be our 10-month anniversary (though I knew her through work for over a year before we started dating), and next week she is flying out to see me, which will be our 6th trip to visit each other since January.

I know how lucky I am, to be able to see her as often as I do, and yet it's nowhere near as often as we'd like. My heart breaks for those of you who have to go so very long between visits.

I am going through a divorce, which is taking much longer than I expected (I've been separated 18 months at this stage, but the ex doesn't want to sign the papers). Once the process is finalized, I fully intend to move to California to be with her. I love it there. We can't wait. I hope it will be within the next 6-12 months.

Comment

I was perusing this thread and came across my post from 3 years ago.....good God, how could this be going on so long? Back then we saw each other every 24 days. Now, I am with him every Fri- Mon, every week. Sometimes way more often. He has a different job now with more freedom, plus we are married now so he has to come home on the weekends! Lol. I know we are luckier than most...but I still want him home seven days a week!
      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Working...
      X