Hoochymail is hilarious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoochymail is hilarious!

Hoochymail was so fun! I recommend it completely! (Not to mention gives you some ideas ) Also, i tried doing the Morph thing to see what our kids might look like and it took FOREVER and never gave us a picture. It's like the picture takes 9 months too....

Oh, that looks interesting.

I tried the morph thing but our child looked like really strange, perhaps I was not doing it right...
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I'm either being blind or stupid, where is the morph thing?

Comment

Hoochymail is a trip! My first experience with it was rather embarrassing, but at least we made memories. I couldn't tell from the sample part it gave how intense it would be. I had to send it to my SO before either of us could see the finished product. My, my, my...was I ever surprised. They really make the x-rated ones graphic. We laughed about it, but I sent the sexy one next; it was pretty hot, too! I was hoping my SO would take the hint and do one to send me, but he never did. Maybe it was too much for him, so I've been doing my own version via email every so often. I can tame it down or turn up the heat as I please. I do recommend Hoochymail, but the sample part is played down.

Comment

Had to try it! Love it!

Comment

It is hilarious! I used it a while back just to see what it was like and it was entertaining. After checking it out my guy and I realized we could just write our own. The site didn't have a baby morph thing that I can remember, but I used it a long time ago.

Comment

The morph thing is a whole new activity that comes from this list: https://www.lovingfromadistance.com/...uplestodo.html. It's #53.

Comment

I LOVE Hoochymail. We did a few of them back when we first started dating. I had completely forgotten about it though, thanks for the reminder! One time it mixed up a couple of our details and it ended up being more funny than hot (I was "he" and I believe he was wearing red panties... Yikes) but generally I really like it. It gave us some ideas.

Morph Thing is pretty fun as well. My friends and I used to mess around with it when we were younger to see what our kids with our celeb crushes would look like :P
                "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

Originally posted by piratemama View Post
                  The morph thing is a whole new activity that comes from this list: https://www.lovingfromadistance.com/...uplestodo.html. It's #53.
                  Thank you, I thought it was part of hoochymail!

Comment

ooops, forgot to add the quote. I guess I can't delete this post now, can I?
                    Last edited by dotk; March 2, 2014, 03:41 PM. Reason: forgot to add the quote, I'm just getting the hang of this thing

Met: 2006
                    Started talking again online: October 2011
                    Started "dating": 02/02/2012
                    First meeting: July 2012 (6 weeks me to him)
                    Second meeting: Christmas 2012 (8 weeks him to me)
                    Third meeting: August 2013 (5 weeks me to him)
                    Fourth meeting: July 2014 (3 weeks him to me)
                    Fifth meeting: New Year's Eve 2014 (8 weeks him to me)
                    Sixth meeting: July 2015 (11 weeks him to me)
                    Seventh meeting: July 2016 (12 weeks him to me)
                    Eigth meeting and getting married: December 2016 (12 weeks him to me)
                    Closing the distance almost two years later than we had hoped on November 6th 2017

Comment

Originally posted by NavyWife View Post
                      Hoochymail was so fun! I recommend it completely! (Not to mention gives you some ideas ) Also, i tried doing the Morph thing to see what our kids might look like and it took FOREVER and never gave us a picture. It's like the picture takes 9 months too....
                      Lol, I tried the morph thing too and it was taking forever and ever. Lol at your idea of it taking 9 months aswell

Met: 2006
                      Started talking again online: October 2011
                      Started "dating": 02/02/2012
                      First meeting: July 2012 (6 weeks me to him)
                      Second meeting: Christmas 2012 (8 weeks him to me)
                      Third meeting: August 2013 (5 weeks me to him)
                      Fourth meeting: July 2014 (3 weeks him to me)
                      Fifth meeting: New Year's Eve 2014 (8 weeks him to me)
                      Sixth meeting: July 2015 (11 weeks him to me)
                      Seventh meeting: July 2016 (12 weeks him to me)
                      Eigth meeting and getting married: December 2016 (12 weeks him to me)
                      Closing the distance almost two years later than we had hoped on November 6th 2017

Comment

hoochymail didn't work for me and
                        my SO unfortunately..... I was able to read some of it and it was pretty funny cuz we decided to do x-rated lol

Comment

We had a good giggle over hoochymail
                          We tried a few and compared them, to be fair I quite like sexy stories so I was even half into it after a few, he disagreed tho
                          sigpic

Comment

Just tried it for the first time, that was fun! ... thanks for the tip. No morph for us, kids are not included on our future plans at least not unless we change our minds.

Comment

Working...
                            X