V-day Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V-day Gift

Some of my friends on here have been asking about the whole website thing, so I'll share a few things about it.

The place I hosted the website was Wix.com It's free! Better yet if you want you can design or make the page there, but I didn't care for it. I'm a mac girl. I used my iweb to build the page and I just modified it for wix.com

I gave it to him last night as I shipped his gifts (the other things I posted in the other thread) without thinking of throwing the web address in the box (duh) so I decided to let him have it early. I gave it to him while he was at work and he looked at it some but texted me that he really wants to go through it when he got home from work, and that was fine with me. This morning he woke me up and told me that he loved it! He told me the things he remembered the same as me, and differently than I. He was so genuine and I could tell he really loved it! He said he appreciated the time and effort I put into it and it was soooo sweet.

I would suggest that if anyone is thinking about doing something like this for their LDR go for it. And Wix.com isn't all that bad, and since so many of us spend all of our money visiting our SO's free is always good!

Hope this helps!

Hey, that rocks, friend! I'm sure he would have appreciated it no matter what, because it was from you and it was made with your love for him and your heart and soul was put into it. :-)
    National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Aww, thanks! I was afraid though I'll admit it. I was worried he'd laugh at me (because it really was that mushy) or that he'd think I was a lunatic for investing so much time into it. It really made my day that he liked it =)

Comment

Working...
      X