Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do people feel about a woman proposing to a man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I've said to my SO that i'd be ok with getting married again, and marrying her, in the future but I've said that I would like her to propose.

She's a proud feminist but wasn't too keen on giving up that gender role at first I think now, she's quite excited by the prospect. For me it was about the fact that I've been there, I've done that and frankly once is enough. It's a lot of pressure and a big task - she certainly empathises with that now that the shoe is on the other foot lol
    "And I miss you but, it feels good this way
    Let’s fall in love somewhere that you'll wanna stay"

Comment

I've seen some women propose to boyfriends before and it's the most beautiful thing!

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with women proposing to men, but that said I would love my OH to propose to me (plus would also love it to be in a romantic way)

Comment

I have thought about proposing to my boyfriend at some point. He's so goofy and fun, I can just picture his reaction being priceless. It would definitely take him by surprise. But he has expressed how much it would mean to him to propose to me. So I'll let him have his fun. :3

It is nice to see women proposing to men. Back in the day that was just unimaginable. So it really shows how society has changed and evolved. I don't really think there is any right or wrong way to do it. I just think it should be done in a way that is meaningful to both partners.
          ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
          Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
          First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
          Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
          Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
          Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

I wouldn't want to do it, but I see no problem for other people!

Some are really cute:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OZfIZ-rIu0

Comment

Working...
            X