Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new here! (obviously)

Um, hi!

I'm not really sure what to type here, but I didn't just wanna lurk about everyone else's posts like I have been the last couple of days, haha. I'm Maia I'm in a pretty new LDR. Me and my gf met on tumblr, started talking, and were pretty immediately crazy about each other! So even though she's in the Netherlands and I'm in England, we decided to give our relationship a chance. At the moment we skype all the time and talk on tumblr and some phone apps, but I'm going to fly over and meet her for the first time on July 4th - we're already counting down the days!

We both found some of the posts on this forum really helpful so far, and I've got some cool ideas of things to do from here! So we decided to sign up Um, that's pretty much it... nice to meet you all!

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

I adore the beautiful cat picture with your name. If this is your cat, what's it's name? I can see picking that pic out from the web, though, because it has personality even in the pic. Hope you get support from the forum you need. It's a great forum.

Comment

Haha, yeah, that is my cat! His name is Gomez (after Gomez Addams, because of the moustache...) and he's very funny and silly :P

Comment

Welcome I hope you find the support you need here. How exciting that you are meeting soon! When I met my SO for the first time I was so terrified/excited. I met him at a hotel and stood outside the door for 3 or 4 minutes before I got the courage to knock. It seems so silly now. Last time I saw him I practically tackle-hugged him, lol! I hope you have an amazing time!

Comment

Originally posted by milominderbinder View Post
            Haha, yeah, that is my cat! His name is Gomez (after Gomez Addams, because of the moustache...) and he's very funny and silly :P
            That is a wonderful name! I love it. How creative. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they name pets.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

I still remember the first time I met my ex SO. I wa really excited and nervous at the same time. But evrything went well smoothly. Good luck on your relationship my dear!
              Its hard growing up without a father, but its easy when you have a fantastic mother who plays both roles.

Comment

haha, thankyou! I am kind of terrified about meeting, but mostly excited We'll be meeting for the first time when she picks me up from the airport, so I won't have any time to freak out and work the up courage! Haha.

Comment

Working...
                X