My Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Birthday

I just need to share that I´m feeling so sad because he´s not here by my side on my birthday!!
    I even told him not to call me or write or anything today, I´m so tired of waiting & of not knowing when we´re going to be together again.

You'll have no one to blame but yourself when he doesn't make contact today. You asked for it, don't post later saying you're upset he didn't do anything for you.

Comment

I hope at least you can share your day with family or friends. Regardless of your relationship, a birthday is a joyous day.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Feliz cumpleaños, Paulita!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Though I echo snow girl, I'm not sure if you would do that, but don't get upset if he respects your wishes and doesn't call or contact you today. I feel like by telling him not to contact you, you might have made it a bit worse for yourself. But I also echo differentcountries that you should try and hang out with some family or friends at least. Or at least watch some nice movies and eat some nice food and enjoy the day, in whatever way you prefer.

Comment

Happy birthday to you!

I understand that you feel sad that your SO isn't there to spend your birthday with you physically. However, there are other people who love you and they are more willing to give you gifts and spend time with you there (i.e. family and friends).

Therefore, don't feel bad about your SO, there will be other days where you get to celebrate everything and anything with him if you both are together physically. And it will be wonderful.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
              and you know what?...he doesn't want to be away either...

Comment

Working...
              X