No announcement yet.

Cologne/Perfume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never did this, but I did kiss the heck out of the back of an envelope (like 100 kisses and i just kept reapplying lipstick!) And it was still sticky and had like grass stuck to it when it arrived.

Comment

Yo guys and girls!

New out here. But this is what i did just a week ago : I bought these special Travel packages and filled it with my Cologne. ( these ones that are safe to take on a flight). My girl loved it and is spraying it everywhere and all the time on her

Comment

I did send him my perfume once. I made sure it was the one I used when I was with him (I have a special one that I use for holidays, so that turned out to be the one he remembers me by). I did it like described somewhere in here; I bought a piece of red filt, cut it into the shape of a heart, glued it to the card I was sending and then used a q-tip to soak the filt heart with perfume. Then I just wrote my text around the heart. He LOVED it, and still talkes about it to this day. Also, it inspired one of his gifts to me, which was a spray perfume. Also, he likes for me to leave used clothes behind for him to smell, to remember me by (worn once, on a not so sweaty evening is probably prefferable )
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I always spary a little bit of my cologne on the letters/cards I send to my girlfriend. And she does the same with her perfume whenever she writes to me plus leaves a few lipstick kisses at the end of her letters/cards. It makes me look forward to her letters even more and it just makes all of them a bit more personnal and romantic

Comment

Sounds romantic, and if I will get this kind of letter that has sent on it from my SO, I would always look for that smell and would remember him for that not stupid at all

Comment

Wow, I've done this... yesterday. I wrote her a letter and I sent her my favourite t-shirt (which I had for a few years, the fist soccer jersey I ever bought) and also a ring and earrings that are made of Portuguese filigrana, which is a mix of gold and silver that is really well worked and full of details (it has a heart in both), and it wasn't that expensive so I just had to get it for her. To the letter and the shirt... I think she will faint when she'll open the box, I applied a lot, and I mean A LOT just to make sure it wouldn't go away. It's a Jean Paul Gaultier cologne which is quite strong, so I hope it doesn't get disgusting hehehe.

Can't wait to see her reaction though!

Comment

Noooo it's perfect!!! The first time my SO did it it drove me crazy too!
                It's the most special thing. He even sent me a small bottle of his cologne so I can spray my clothes, scarfs and pillow.
                I think it's really sweet you've done it. Do it again next time and spray it gooood. Ryan sprays it so much the ink runs. But I love that!

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
                  I sent my SO a cute sweater for a little sort of Easter present and sprayed it with my perfume (I was supposed to actually send her a bottle of my perfume but they just recently changed laws on things you can ship internationally and perfume has sadly been banned) and she really really loved it because it made the whole package smell of the perfume. it's just a really cute thing to do because they have something to cuddle with that smells like you :3
                  Really?
                  My SO has sent me his cologne through the mail last february.
                  You think we can't send perfume anymore??

Comment

Originally posted by Gonçalo View Post
                    Wow, I've done this... yesterday. I wrote her a letter and I sent her my favourite t-shirt (which I had for a few years, the fist soccer jersey I ever bought) and also a ring and earrings that are made of Portuguese filigrana, which is a mix of gold and silver that is really well worked and full of details (it has a heart in both), and it wasn't that expensive so I just had to get it for her. To the letter and the shirt... I think she will faint when she'll open the box, I applied a lot, and I mean A LOT just to make sure it wouldn't go away. It's a Jean Paul Gaultier cologne which is quite strong, so I hope it doesn't get disgusting hehehe.

Can't wait to see her reaction though!
                    Great gift I beg she'll love it

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
                      Great gift I beg she'll love it
                      Thank you

Comment

I sprayed my letter that I've just sent to my girlfriend with some of my perfume, I am waiting for it to arrive to see if she notices, but I think its a great idea, I'm thinking along the lines of a t-shirt next time with perfume on just something she can hold and feel closer to me..
                        First met - June 2014
                        Became official - 14 October 2014
                        First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
                        I visited Arizona - June 2015
                        I visited Arizona- November 2015
                        2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
                        December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
                        May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X