Ordering Pizza for your boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering Pizza for your boyfriend

Hello! I really wanted to buy pizza for my boyfriend who lives in Florida. I live in Canada, but I read there were ways to order and pay for pizza for someone else in a different country either online or on the phone. How would I go about doing that? And has anybody done this before?

I don't know how to do it, but this is a good idea. My bf loves pizza!

Comment

I did this for Valentine's Day one year, but I'm from the US and just in another country for school so I could pay with my credit card. Look up the nearest pizza place (Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, etc), call them and ask for delivery. I'm not sure how you'd pay for it, but maybe call and ask
      In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
      In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
      -- Maya Angelou

Comment

If I were you, I'd look up the pizza places close by where he lives, maybe even ask (if you haven't already) if he has a favourite one, and then look up their phone number online.. although be careful about long distance charges so maybe see if they have an email.. and call them up and ask.. each place might do it differently.

I can't see how it would be that difficult.. you just might have to clarify the name and address possibly because they might get confused when you use your card.. but I can't see how it would be difficult.. especially easy if they have a way to place an order online. The only way it might be tricky is if you don't have a credit card.. or know someone who has one who wouldn't mind you using it. But I've never done it before.. it just seems like it should be fairly simple.. pay for it with a credit card and give them your boyfriend's address. Although some places might be a bit weird about it, who knows.. it looks like Dominos might do delivery and there are some in Florida by the looks of things so maybe you could try them out if you don't know where else. :P Good luck I hope you can make something work!!

EDIT : I just read the previous post and realized maybe they wouldn't be able to accept Canadian credit card.. so I'm not sure anymore. I hope you can figure something out

Comment

I normally send my boyfriend money via paypal so he can do it himself
          Flying out to meet him for the first time: 16th November 2014 - 14th December 2014
          Flying out to meet him for the second time: 3rd June 2015 -18th July 2015
          Flying out to meet him for the third time: 12th December 2016 - 12th January 2017
          His first flight to me: April 2018 DENIED ENTRY
          Flying out to meet him for the fourth time: 23rd June 2018 - 7th July 2018
          Got Engaged: 12th December 2016
          Married: June 29th 2018
          Hoping to close the distance: 2019/2020

Comment

In this day and age, transactions internationally are easier than ever, and with the countries being Canada and the US you should be fine doing what others have said - finding a place that accepts online orders and paying with a credit card.
            If the company accepts credit cards, it won't be an issue on their end, but your credit card company might not authorize it without advance notice, so call or email them to say you want to make a payment to a company in the US.

I've had birthday cake and a fruit basket delivered to my SO in New Zealand, and the merchants never have a problem with the foreign credit card.

Good luck!

Comment

Couple of ways. If you are doing a chain resturant, they have websites. Just log on put in his address and pay with a card. The other way is calling a local pizza place and pay with your card over the phone including tip for the driver. I did this for my ex who lived across the country.
              "You want for myself
              You get me like no one else
              I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
              Even in the darkest part of me
              I am beautiful with you
              Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
              You're here with me
              Just show me this and I'll believe
              I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

some weeks ago when he moved to the new house (out future house) I ordered pizza for him.. before it I did a little research - I saw our whatsapp images and there were pics that he has sent to me, between them was pizza he ate once so I googled that shop and just ordered pizza for him. It was funny becouse I ordered that pizza in the morning for him and they delivered it during he was sleeping and it all went crazy ahhahaha

Comment

Thank you for all your replies!

There was a Pizza Hut near him, so I tried calling there and paying through the phone with my debit card. It worked!

Comment

Originally posted by TooFarAway View Post
                    Thank you for all your replies!

There was a Pizza Hut near him, so I tried calling there and paying through the phone with my debit card. It worked!
                    Aww yay! That's so exciting!!

Comment

Working...
                    X