Ipod/Iphone games to play together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipod/Iphone games to play together?

Hey guys my bf doesn't have a computer(just an iphone) and I'm getting an ipod within the next couple of days so we can facetime. I was just wondering if there were certain game apps where we could play against eachother. I remember there was something like scrabble. Any suggestions?

Words With Friends is the game you're thinking of - I can't think of any others off the top of my head. Probably just because I'm tired. But I know there are plenty more.

Comment

My favorites are Scramble, Letterpress, Hanging with Friends, Draw Something, and What the Phrase.
      Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

Ruzzle...um. I don't know what else there is.

Comment

thankyou! I will try those out

Comment

My bf and I like playing 8 Ball Pool together. The best pat with it is that you can play on a computer or iPhone/iPod.

Comment

I personally don't have this game but I see a lot of people playing it lately - QuizUp!
              It's basically like mini pop quizzes about various topics (ranging from Mean Girls to school subjects and everything in between). You can "challenge" your friends (or SO!) to see who can get a higher score. I think y'all can play at the same time or they can accept your challenge and play on their own later.
              There are rankings based on how well you do too!
              [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
              became official: 28.03.11
              first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
              second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
              our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
              third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
              fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
              surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
              viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
              jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
              my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

thanks for the replies everyone! i'll have to try those out!

Comment

I'm not sure about games exactly but there is an app me and my SO like using called Couple. It something like skype where u can chat but it's only with that one person. There is stickers u can use, send videos, pics, voice messages, draw together and it also has something called thumb kiss~ I find it cute and enjoy it more than skype when talking to him~

Comment

We have been having trouble using Facetime and he can't download skype for some reason. Haven't seen him moving and talking to me in more than a month so I will try that! Thanks Alexandra

Comment

Np the only problem u might have is when u do call u end up using Facetime. But at least u guys would be able to send video messages, pics and voice message with the app~

Comment

Working...
                      X