Birthday Gift Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday Gift Ideas

So my SO has his birthday in October, I want to start working on his presents now so everything is all set to go by mid September. He lives in the Netherlands and I live In USA. I'm keeping the travel time it will take to reach him in mind, but that's beside the point. I already am keeping a notebook of love letters to send him as a present. But I want it to be multiple things, I don't really have a large spending budget to work with, so I'm trying to keep it to where I can make it. Glass ware is also out because I don't want it to break while it is being mailed, food is also out because it could expire or become stale.

At the moment, I'm doing the notebook of love letters, a scrap book with its tittle being a sweet name I call him and a CD I burned with pictures and cute LDR quotes.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

If you know any of his hobbies and interests, you can get him something small or cheap that has something to do with his hobby.

If you two Skype or video chat, you could screen shot it (if you have an iPad, iPhone, IPod, ect) and print the picture out as well, that would be something cute and sweet.

Comment

Working...
    X