Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heyyy!

Hey, so just introducing myself!
    So after searching on instagram/tumblr/twitter etc, I've always wondered how to get to know more LDR couples, as I know nobody around me and sometimes you just need somebody that understands to help each other out

My distance is only 55 miles, which is probably nothing compared to most, but when you're technically 'close' but still can't reach each other and see each other when you want it isn't easy. We're only limited to certain weekends, which sucks, and the lonely nights are horrible.

We've been together for 14 months now, and just had our first holiday away together, 2 weeks together, which I absolutely loved but now I'm home and back into live with a distance it's wrecked me, it's horrible having him around for so long, just the two of us and now there's nothing!

I've just finished university last month too so have way too much time on my hands, so can't keep myself occupied, but hoping to get into employment asap!

But yeah, hi

Hello, welcome to LFAD! This ifs just the community of LDR people you have been looking for, we are ashtrays here for support and advice.
    Stay strong, and best wishes!~*
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Welcome to the forums The people here are really nice and understanding and very supportive.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
        X