Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Count down the days until you close the distance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guevanak81 View Post
    I'm jealous lol. How do you feel & how long have you been waiting?
    We're both so excited! We've been in a relationship for a year and good friends for a year before that, so 2 years total of communicating long distance. I can't wait to wake up next to him all the time and enjoy normal activities as a couple. Running to the grocery store together, exercising together, cooking meals together. This Friday I head to him for a week and then we'll move all of his things here!
    Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

Tonight!!! So surreal!
      Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

8 days!

Comment

Wow, only 4 days! I really need to get packing...

Comment

We have a date... 12 days before my life truly begins when we close the distance!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by faith_patience_believe View Post
              We're both so excited! We've been in a relationship for a year and good friends for a year before that, so 2 years total of communicating long distance. I can't wait to wake up next to him all the time and enjoy normal activities as a couple. Running to the grocery store together, exercising together, cooking meals together. This Friday I head to him for a week and then we'll move all of his things here!
              That is so sweet! Best of luck and i hope you smother him with love
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by faith_patience_believe View Post
                That is so sweet! Best of luck and i hope you smother him with love
                sigpic

Comment

It is three weeks and 1 day for me.

Comment

311 days until we close the distance!

Comment

No official date yet but the aim is October, right now! :O

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                      Married April 18th, 2015!!
                      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mims27 View Post
                        No official date yet but the aim is October, right now! :O
                        Awesome! Sending best wishes your way.

Comment

Not sure if we will close the distance or not then, but it looks like he will come here to work in February 2016 - either 3 months before his season in Turkey starts or that he will move here to work permanently. I learned this weekend that his work offer in my country still stands. In fact, they are more sure than before that he is needed there! :-D As long as he learns some basic Norwegian, that is. We will have a look at visas soon, but it definetely looks like he will apply for a work visa this time, not a tourist one.
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

37 days! Seems surreal. lol

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."

Comment

Hopefully my countdown will be starting within a couple months. We are thinking we will be closing the distance about a year from now. We are still waiting for some final things to wrap up and make it official. We will most likely be renting a house from my parents with my older brother and his girfriend, and maybe one of their friends.
                              ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
                              Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
                              First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
                              Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
                              Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
                              Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

31 Days!! Whoa lol

Comment

Working...
                                X