His Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His Birthday

His birthday is coming up in September, and I want to do something super special for him the weekend before because I won't be with him for his birthday (thanks to an AutoCAD course I will be taking for 3 days). We both love being outdoors (camping, sailing, fishing, hiking, etc.) but neither one of us can take much time off from work/ school. I'd also like to keep it low budget. He repairs RC cars, loves mountain biking, and we like to read books/ watch tv shows at the same time

Any creative suggestions? Thanks!

sigpic

What about a gift voucher to a place where he can get stuff for his car? Make a little hamper with a gift card, DVD that you both like, some snacks and a love note. It doesn't have to be excessive it's the thought that'll count and make do until you can be there with him to celebrate.

Comment

My bf's birthday is in November and i've made a scrapbook full of pictures and memories that we can both reflect on

Comment

Originally posted by Kristin91 View Post
        His birthday is coming up in September, and I want to do something super special for him the weekend before because I won't be with him for his birthday (thanks to an AutoCAD course I will be taking for 3 days). We both love being outdoors (camping, sailing, fishing, hiking, etc.) but neither one of us can take much time off from work/ school. I'd also like to keep it low budget. He repairs RC cars, loves mountain biking, and we like to read books/ watch tv shows at the same time

Any creative suggestions? Thanks!
        Did you decide what to do?

Comment

I think I have finally decided on making a memory box for all of his ticket stubs. He loves going to concerts and this way he can display the ticket stubs instead of throwing them away/ losing them!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristin91 View Post
            I think I have finally decided on making a memory box for all of his ticket stubs. He loves going to concerts and this way he can display the ticket stubs instead of throwing them away/ losing them!
            Cute idea

Comment

Working...
            X