Germany to the USA...anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany to the USA...anyone?

I'm just curious and wondering if there are some of you who moved from Germany to the USA to be with your SO. I really want to talk to someone who has gone through all this LDR and closing the distance thing.

Xoxo

Push.
    Same here!

Alma, hast du sonst Fortschritte gemacht?
    Gruß!

Comment

Juhuuu =)

Inwiefern Fortschritte? Schön hier auch mal in deutsch schreiben zu können!

LG

Comment

Originally posted by Alma View Post
        Juhuuu =)

Inwiefern Fortschritte? Schön hier auch mal in deutsch schreiben zu können!

LG
        You got a private message.

Comment

Not Germany to USA but Sweden to USA.
          I took the stupid and desperate route. Fully governmentally funded student loans for 1.5 years of studies abroad. A surefire way to rack up plenty of student loans and little to show for, educationally speaking.

Comment

You know what we're going through Alma, but I might aswell say it again. My fiance and I are working on a fiance visa.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
            Married: 1/24/2015
            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I really feel for you, it sounds so hard. I really hope you can get it sorted and be with your SO soon.

Comment

Netherlands to USA. We are going through the K1 visa process. Which is one of the easiest ways to close the distance it seems. Since I cant sponsor him to come here...

Comment

Denmark to USA. I still don't know how to do it either. For now we are living on the road, just traveling to be together and... running away guess.... I don't know what comes after this but at least we are together for now.

Comment

I came to the USA before meeting my now husband. Not sure that I can help with immigration issues, but definitely cultural differences and difficulties.

Comment

Working...
                    X