Out of nowhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of nowhere

My S.O and I met through an online video game. Neither of us looking for anything but from the moment we typed we took over chat.. everyone around us got quiet and just let us talk that soon escalated into facebook and voice chat. To most that watched they were either intriged by our undeniable bond or they thought we were crazy. The both of us have been through horrid past relationships.. my ex husband/ father to my son was mentally and verbally abusive and cheated throughout years.. and he was in one where his gf was physically and verbally abusive so we both are pretty gaurded people yet upon speaking within 1 week we began dating.. Seemed fast and crazy yet never have either of us been more sure, If the emotional baggage we both carry isnt enough our biggest obstacle.. I am from Southeast Texas and he from Wales, UK. Me being a single mom.. and he just coming from being almost homeless( due to his ex) meeting seemed impossible..Currently we have been together a bit over 9months. We are currently engaged.. and I've been in Wales for a month now and I have 5more until I have to go home, hopefully we can sort him out to come with me soon after so we can fully close our distance What we have came out of thin air I was just coming back to that game i had quit for about 4months.. and he was getting ready to quit playing.I truly believe it was our Fates meant to meet.

Wow, that's such a great story!

Comment

Wow that is crazy! The fates definitely had you guys in mind when pulling you both to the video game!!!!

So happy for you!!!!!!

Comment

Lovely story, thanks for sharing. I hope you're enjoying your time in Wales!
        My SO and I also met on an online video game many many years ago so I'm glad to see others who have too.
        [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
        became official: 28.03.11
        first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
        second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
        our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
        third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
        fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
        surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
        viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
        jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
        my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

That's a wonderful story! I hope everything turns out!
          My relationship was sort of out of nowhere too. So I know EXACTLY how that feels.
          And I know how wonderful it can be XD

Comment

Thank all of you ^_^ and yes I'm quite enjoying my stay here, it is alot different in person rather than online, its been bumpy road at times but still worth it<3

Comment

what a lovely story, I believe how me and my fiance met was fate too, we are soul mates, we met on a dating site, but I was only on it for a month and then we met the day before Valentines day. I like reading these stories how other people met their partners, hope you are having a great time in England!

Comment

Very much so the Country here is very beautiful

Comment

This is such a great story! I wouldn't have met my SO if it weren't for video games. c:

Comment

Odd how video games bring certain couples together. It's how me and my SO met too, haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X