Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is inside the "OPEN WHEN.." letters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is inside the "OPEN WHEN.." letters?

I saw this for the first time on pinterest and then here, a couple of you mentioned making this batch of cute envelopes each labeled with a theme for example "Open when... you are having a bad day" I've come across various "topics" to label each envelope but none of them show examples as to what to write inside. is it always a letter? can it be a picture? I'm very clueless and not so romantic I think if I want to do this for my SO I might need some examples. Help?

Originally posted by calcifer View Post
    I saw this for the first time on pinterest and then here, a couple of you mentioned making this batch of cute envelopes each labeled with a theme for example "Open when... you are having a bad day" I've come across various "topics" to label each envelope but none of them show examples as to what to write inside. is it always a letter? can it be a picture? I'm very clueless and not so romantic I think if I want to do this for my SO I might need some examples. Help?
    It's whatever you want to put in it that you think will brighten your SO's day. It can be pictures, a letter, whatever will fit in the envelope.

Comment

https://members.lovingfromadistance....highlight=open

I made a box of these letters for him when I left the second time. I put little poems into it, I put some money it them, I wrote some heartfelt things, I put some perfumed letter in there, and whatever I thought he needed when he would open it.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I have mostly written letters, but I have also out poems in there, hot chocolate powder, and my underwear!
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
        X