Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i know its weird.....but who said love is normal :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know its weird.....but who said love is normal :)

Hello everybody,just wanna say that this is the very first time i am writing on a forum about my relationship....from multiple reasons.But,first of all i should introduce myself My name is Bianca and i live in Romania and i am in a looooong distance relationship with my boyfriend who lives in Australia.
    The way we met is very non-conventional,considering that i am a CAMGIRL(i hope you know what exactly that means) and he was my "customer"... but very soon after we started to talk we just knew that we have more....we were just talking for hours and hours in only a few days we were already talking via fb or skype(which i NEVER did before).About 3 months after we first talked we were spending so much time together,we were even sleeping in videocalls..I am 22 he is 34...and I KNOW it doesnt sound like true love at the first sight...but please believe me,it is...i love him and i know he loves me..
    He came to Romania we spent the most wonderful 5 weeks of my life together...but now he had to go back in Australia because of his job......i guess i am just looking for some comfort..maybe to find out i am NOT the only one and that there is someone else out there in a situation like this....
    Btw i have looked at this site,and i have to say i think its a wonderful idea,because nobody seems to understand exactly what it means to be in love with someone that you cant spend time with.

Hi, love works in mysterious ways. Welcome to the site
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Love makes you do crazy things, oh how mysterious life is. Welcome to LFAD I hope you find all the support you need here
      "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Thank you :* for making me feel welcomes....its a nice surprise

Comment

Welcome aboard! Congratulations and I hope everything turns out. Hope we can all support you in your journey.
          As for me, I'm a writer, a gamer, and a person that can fix computers and networks. Call me Angie. Good to meet ya~!

Comment

Maybe not what your/his aunts would be expecting when they ask you guys how you met
            Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Sounds like you got a good journey together! All the best and welcome to the forum

~
              It'll take a lot more than words and guns
              A whole lot more than riches and muscle
              The hands of the many must join as one
              And together we'll cross the river

Comment

haha you are sort of right...but my family know what im doing for a job...so im not worried.Actually when we came to visit he met them too :P

Comment

Working...
                X