Phone Sleepover!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone Sleepover!

Okay so I know we have a thread about Skype Sleepovers, but has anyone else tried a phone sleepover? We have and it's really nice. Not the same as seeing his face, but I get to talk to him until we fall asleep and listen to him sleeping. It's really comforting. The first time I couldn't help laughing at his snoring as it was so adorable. He also kept talking in his sleep. He'd mutter "Baby?" And I'd say "Yes?" And he'd say "I love you." And then I'd say "I love you too." And then he'd start snoring again. My SO only has a phone so this is a better option for us as Skype drains his battery and data. Plus it's not that great on video calls via his phone. I'd recommend this to anyone not having laptops/tablets and wanting to experience the sleepover phenomenon.

Oh I love phone sleepovers! ♥
    I do this all the time, but because we live on opposite sides of the earth, he is usually awake when I am asleep and I am awake when he is asleep. We both would rather be on the phone together than not, so we don't seem to care that the other is busy in their noisy daily life.
    For best results, I use a headset or put the phone on speaker while we have our phone sleepovers. Obviously we don't do this all the time, or we'd always be on our phones hehe But we both sleep so much better when we do.
    From America to India. ♥

Comment

Originally posted by MyHindiHeart View Post
      Oh I love phone sleepovers! ♥
      I do this all the time, but because we live on opposite sides of the earth, he is usually awake when I am asleep and I am awake when he is asleep. We both would rather be on the phone together than not, so we don't seem to care that the other is busy in their noisy daily life.
      For best results, I use a headset or put the phone on speaker while we have our phone sleepovers. Obviously we don't do this all the time, or we'd always be on our phones hehe But we both sleep so much better when we do.
      Definitely! I put mine on speaker or lay it close to my head. Radiation. lol. I bet it's kind of harder for you, but I think I would still be able to do it because just knowing he is there helps. Sometimes my SO isn't tired when I am and just listening to him doing his thing puts my mind at ease. I'll hear the TV and him breathing and drift off.

Comment

I've had one, we called for 7 hours straight, then it was midday already and I went to eat at McDonald's (lol I was in Paris by myself and I can't cook, for 1 month) and when I returned we talked again. I was awake for 40 hours straight, totally worth it.

Comment

I had a phone sleep over once! it was with an internet friend though and it was really exciting. We fell asleep on the phone together. It was nice. I miss him. ):

Comment

What? People do this? Am I the only one that thinks this is a huge waste of minutes?

Comment

Only time we do this is when one of us is so exhausted we fall asleep on the phone. Then the other person hangs up.

Comment

I can't see my me or my GF doing this - but glad it works for some of you.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                  What? People do this? Am I the only one that thinks this is a huge waste of minutes?
                  I know both of our cell phone plans have unlimited talk (and text). Both of us are in the US though. Are there unlimited talk plans for international calls?
                  To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by R&R View Post
                    I know both of our cell phone plans have unlimited talk (and text). Both of us are in the US though. Are there unlimited talk plans for international calls?
                    It seems you can get some plans like that from a US number. I don't think there is any in Norway or Turkey though. We mostly use Viber for international calls.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

You can always use ciber if you have a smartphone. Thats what I do with my so. Pretty much every night we just sleep with the phone on

Comment

i cant even fall asleep withou you anymore ;_; :d

Comment

Working...
                        X