Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!
    My name is Vera, I'm 22 yrs old and live in the Netherlands. I'm dating Ryan who lives in the US. We met online in November 2013. In June we finally met each other in Amsterdam and on October 9th I am flying to Ohio to see the love of my life again and meet his family and friends.

I'm interested in meeting other dutch/american couples and discuss travel plans and immigration stuff.
    We're looking forward to exchanging useful information, tips and experiences.
    I'd love to hear from anyone who is interested in talking about LD relationships!

Hugs, Vera&Ryan

Welcome, Vera!

I'm also from Europe and dating someone from the US, and man, it can be pretty expensive -- and sad, with how long we have to go between visits.

It's good to have you here
    first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
    second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Anoulie View Post
      Welcome, Vera!

I'm also from Europe and dating someone from the US, and man, it can be pretty expensive -- and sad, with how long we have to go between visits.

It's good to have you here
      Thank you!
      I'm so glad I found this website. It has been really helpful to read about other peoples experiences.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!

Comment

Welcome!! : )

Comment

hey! my name is courtney and im from the USA and my boyfriend is from The Netherlands so awesome to know that there are other people in a similar situation!

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

hah This thread is two years old : )

Comment

Working...
                  X