Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Hello everyone!
    I'm Abby, & I'm from New South Wales, Australia. I'm 23 years old, and I work in Fashion Retail. I'm an extremely avid gamer with over 13 years of online gaming under my belt.
    I have been with my partner, Gage, since July of 2012. He's 19 years old and from Texas, USA - approximately ~8500miles (~18300kms) apart. We've never had the opportunity to meet. :c
    I joined LFAD during a low-point, where I was questioning our future - there is so much against us! I'm happy to report that even though I was just lurking, the LFAD community reinspired me. So I thought in response I should introduce myself. Thanks guys!

We have our share of ups-and-downs. Our most noteable high is our ability to be 100% comfortable with each other. I never feel ugly when he looks at me! Our most noteable (and painful) low is our seperate life goals & how they threaten to draw us away from each other. He dreams of being a Pararescueman for the United States Air Force. I dream of working in the gaming industry (mostly community management) and establishing myself in this world (buying a house, setting myself up for a happy married life/children..etc). Our age difference isn't huge but it definitely provides moments where we're reminded that we're in two very different stages of life. I wish I could say it kept things interesting!

I don't have any friends that have ever successfully held a long distance relationship, therefore I feel as though I am talking to myself alot. We're at the stage where we are absolutely desperate to be together, but neither of us know how to go about it. I need you, LFAD! There is only so much research I can do alone without going absolutely mental.

With over two years experience in this relationship, I hope to offer as much information and help as I receive. ESPECIALLY if you're trying to deal with a southern teenager!

Thanks guys! I'm pretty open - so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
    <3

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Comment

Welcome! I hope this place will keep inspiring you and help you get through the rough patch

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Welcome and good luck!

Comment

Hi welcome!

Comment

You're both young. You might not yet be on the same page about everything, but with time, you just may be if it's both something you want. One day at a time. And welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Working...
                X