Ma belle princesse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ma belle princesse...

It all happened by a mere case... or maybe because destiny wanted it (?)... it was pretty lame summer afternoon and instead of being outside getting skin burns and jumping from a cliff and smashing my body against the water like every other teenager was doing I was just sitting, in front of a computer screen. I just went on Google and searched for 'chat with random people' and I found this website, called Chatous. It was pretty similar to Omegle, but here you could create an account, select your genre, hometown and a short bio, which is super cool, and the design is awesome, has it's own iPhone and Android app and allows you to skip or add the person as a contact and share photos with a time-limit.

I was just skipping and skipping people over and over, nobody matched me to be honest. But suddenly... I got matched with this person: "16, Female, QC Canada, brown curly hairs, brown eyes, love working out, running!". Well she seemed like someone I would love to talk to, so I just initiated the conversation with an hello. I'll be honest, I was quite afraid she would just skip me but she answered! We talked for hours and hours, we talked about our favourite kind of music, our countries, we shared pictures and then, our Kik so we could talk later.

Later that evening she texted me on Kik and we just talked all night along, until 7 am here. And we did it for a whole week. She was far but in one week... well this might be weird for you to understand, but in one week we she said "I love you"... and I had to be honest with her... I replied... "I love you too".

We started discussing distance, she was French, my cute little Frenchie, but she was living in Montréal since she was 2 years old. I was Portuguese and oh well, I was living in Portugal. I had to fly to Paris for a month, to stay with an aunt and we just kept talking there. I was home alone all day for 1 month and 3 days so she was everything I had, she has done so much for me.

It was the time to tell my mother about it. I told her, I explained everything with every single detail and... she totally accepted it! So did my father! My aunt! My whole family! And gladly, her family accepted it too! Our parents FaceTime and we're planning our next trip.

We had a trip planned to December 17, 2014. We were ready to buy the tickets when... our dreams get destroyed. Her parents were not ready to let her fly over to Portugal yet... we would have to wait, they wanted us to give them a proof of our love and how we could make it until the summer so they could be able to trust us. Right now it's what we're doing. We FaceTime and call daily, we exchange mail, gifts, I love her, I would give my life for her, and we're strong, we're going to make it till the summer and we'll be together for 2 months... and in a few years forever.

Such a great story. Shame about the set back. But at least she's still going to come and see you, it'll just be a bit later.

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
      Such a great story. Shame about the set back. But at least she's still going to come and see you, it'll just be a bit later.
      Thank you the set back was a pretty hard moment in our relationship, she called me crying, she couldn't even speak, it completely broke my heart to see her like that, but now it's just an even bigger motivation to meet her next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonçalo View Post
        Thank you the set back was a pretty hard moment in our relationship, she called me crying, she couldn't even speak, it completely broke my heart to see her like that, but now it's just an even bigger motivation to meet her next year.
        And I'm sure it'll be even more special

Comment

I loved your story and I hope everything works out well for you two, my only opinion is you are both teenagers and it is a long way to travel to Portugal, I advise she travels with at least one family member just to be safe. That's my thoughts, as I have a niece who is around the same age and it would worry me alot if she travelled alone to another country far away. I understand though how important meeting in person is and I wish you all the best!

Comment

Hello. I'm from Montreal, Quebec. I was born here , I bet you're jealous that I get to see her in my city Kidding aside, if you need help in convincing her parents, you can always message me . I find it nice that your parents were open for it , It just needs time I guess . You can make it work until summer, (Which is in just a couple of months away) . Like i said ,if you need help or need someone to speak to her parents, you can contact me.

Comment

Beautiful story! I'm so sorry you were unable to make it work the first time, but I'm positive you'll get to see her and it'll be better than you could've imagined

Comment

Working...
              X